Glock Performance Clothing!

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by locapitano, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I did a quick search and didn't find any related posts...

Have you guys heard that Glock is now going to have Performance Clothing!?

Glockperform.com opens up on April 12th!

I found the link cruising through the official Glock website so I think its safe to say that its legit and not a knock off!

I'm pretty excited! :D

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Does sound good...!!

3. According to Glock, Inc. on facebook the sale for GlockPerform sale starts tomorrow. It also state that it starts at 12:01 am since its 10:17pm on the westcoast that must mean the sale already started.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Went to the Glockperform.com site...

it's not up and running as of 01:27 on 3/14/2012

5. I checked to its not up but its only 10:30 pm where i'm at. I wonder what time zone their talking about?

Or maybe it is as it says on the website and not on facebook, April 12.

6. FOUND IT!!!!! :D

https://store.teamglock.com/

This is were the GlockPERFORM clothing presale is it says 4-day sale but it also says ends March 17 or while supplies last.
    Full launch is April 12

7. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

bah its the same stuff they've had forever on their site.

8. I really like that long sleeve performance shirt but if its listed on sale for $30 I'm thinking they are going to be over charging quite a bit!

9. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

The problem is shipping KILLS you from the Glock store :(

10. fls348

fls348 New Member

I fear you 100% correct.

Although I never really understood why wouldn't a company want to sell merchandise cheap, it's free advertising.

I guess because we all keep paying the higher prices...

11. G19G4

G19G4 New Member

You can get most of the gear they have on sale at CheaperThanDirt (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?pagesize=1000&catid=3250) for far less. Why pay more for the same products.
    By the way I don't work for them but have done business with them before and will continue to do so. They even include a return shipping label in the package just in case you want to return anything.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  12. CavVet

CavVet New Member

Don't like the orange & black theme on the site. Looks like a Harley knockoff.

13. I've probably spent more money at Cheaperthandirt than walmart yet never realized that they had clothing!!

I think it just got serious! :D