Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im from the philiipines and im a glock fanatic hehe but the prob is i dont see much glock parts and apparels specially in my place... Naga city... Anyone from the philiipines who loves glock and knows a place i can go to? :) tnx glockers :)

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Vulcan,

The only thing I can suggest is the same thing I do for my fellow oakley collectors in the Philippines, find someone in the US who can surrogate purchase for you and ship to you.

The only difference is there MAY be some restrictions on things you are looking to buy.

I do this for folks in Indonesia, Philippines, china, and Australia, shoot me a PM if you have questions in specifics.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yup ive thought of that too but kinda want to see it personally on my glock hehe ow well back to reviews and pictures for me then lol ow what sights wud u prefer?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Do you have eBay over there?
A lot of sellers flat out refuse to ship outside the US. If they do, they refuse to ship to places like Brazil, the Phillipines, and anywhere in Africa.

Vulcan, the other thing I can suggest is hit up some of the vendors on this forum to see if you can work out something on shipping with them.

Again, the offer still stands. Just check out pics online to see how stuff looks. AFter you make your decision, feel free to PM me and I can help you get them.

D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dwcfastrice said:
A lot of sellers flat out refuse to ship outside the US. If they do, they refuse to ship to places like Brazil, the Phillipines, and anywhere in Africa.

Vulcan, the other thing I can suggest is hit up some of the vendors on this forum to see if you can work out something on shipping with them.

Again, the offer still stands. Just check out pics online to see how stuff looks. AFter you make your decision, feel free to PM me and I can help you get them.

D
Ok ill keep that in mind :) tnx

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,636 Posts
dwcfastrice said:

D
That is why I asked the question. Thanks dwcfastrice.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
To the best of my knowledge (having come from there a long time ago), importation (even for personal use) of any gun part (meaning any part that may attach to a firearm, or is required for the proper function of the firearm) is illegal under Philippine Law unless a licensed dealer (their equivalent of an FFL) imports it, then there are so many hoops to jump thru to get it.

Vulcan, if you have a Padrino, ask him.

If not, try contacting Twin Pines (they are mostly in Metro Manila, though, but I think they have a store in Cebu, at least they did over 10 years ago).

I will try to find more info for you, Kabayan!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Happysniper1 said:
To the best of my knowledge (having come from there a long time ago), importation (even for personal use) of any gun part (meaning any part that may attach to a firearm, or is required for the proper function of the firearm) is illegal under Philippine Law unless a licensed dealer (their equivalent of an FFL) imports it, then there are so many hoops to jump thru to get it.

Vulcan, if you have a Padrino, ask him.

If not, try contacting Twin Pines (they are mostly in Metro Manila, though, but I think they have a store in Cebu, at least they did over 10 years ago).

I will try to find more info for you, Kabayan!
Wow tnx hehe... Planning on dressing up my glock as soon as it comes in lol... Is it worth it to paint the letters?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Wow tnx hehe... Planning on dressing up my glock as soon as it comes in lol... Is it worth it to paint the letters?
IMHO, yes. Makes it stand out a bit more and it's more "individualized".

D

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Also easier to read lettering when at the range and your booth light is turned off. Helps to distinguish which glock is which.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CountryMick said:
Also easier to read lettering when at the range and your booth light is turned off. Helps to distinguish which glock is which.
Yep definitely gonna paint the letters now, which is better silver or white?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im from the philiipines and im a glock fanatic hehe but the prob is i dont see much glock parts and apparels specially in my place... Naga city... Anyone from the philiipines who loves glock and knows a place i can go to? :) tnx glockers :)
If you're looking for stock Glock parts check Trust Trade store, they have one in Robinson Galleria Ortigas. You can also try in Twin Pines or Pascual Gun Shop in Baco St. near welcome Rotonda. Pascual also modify to fully automatic if you're planning to get a Roni in the future.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.