Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received glock package! It took about two months to receive a response to my email but after only two days from the time of there response I received my package. Thanks Glock!!!

Pictured is a sticker, patch, keychain, pencil, pen, a wearable pen and magazine.

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Man!! All they gave me were stickers and pins.... I would love a keychain and patch! Guess I'll have to ask glock real nice... Hehe

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
silver04v said:
so why did you get this?
I requested a promotional package

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
glocknloaded said:
So I just received glock package! It took about two months to receive a response to my email but after only two days from the time of there response I received my package. Thanks Glock!!!

Pictured is a sticker, patch, keychain, pencil, pen, a wearable pen and magazine.
What did you ask for? I would love some of that stuff...

Never mind saw the other post. Thanks.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Go to their website, click" request promotional materials"... Or you can send then an email, or you can call.

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Awesome info!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glockguy13 said:
How do you request the promotional package?
I just went to there website and clicked on the contact us, in the subject choice clicked promotional info and asked for some promotional items to wear or take with me to the local ranges.

Hope this helps and good luck with your stuff guys :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
glocknloaded said:
I just went to there website and clicked on the contact us, in the subject choice clicked promotional info and asked for some promotional items to wear or take with me to the local ranges.

Hope this helps and good luck with your stuff guys :)
Cool thanks

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
glockguy13 said:
Cool thanks
No problem! Send a email and get your free stuff :)

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
I did it last night. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how do you sign up for promotions?????????????!!!!!!!! my husband tried months ago but no luck... not sure if it was operator error ;)

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
You can try this: http://us.glock.com/customer-service/promotion-pos
I see it does ask for Dealer Name now. Use to be if you just asked for a few things they would send them. If your a GSSF member be sure to let them know. You can also call or send a email, info on that site.
Tell them your a big fan of Glocks, a proud owner and want to spread the word :)

NRA member, GSSF member, GCA
Sent from my Commodore 64 yesterday ©

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.