Glock owner from miami,fl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reas0n555, Apr 10, 2012.

1. reas0n555

reas0n555 New Member

Hello everyone I'm a long time glock owner,I've been owning flicks since I was 21 (30 now). I didn't start off with a glock,I started off with a keltec which I only owned for a few months before the firing pin flew out of the back of the slide while at the range(thank the lord it wasn't in a life or death situation). After getting the keltec back from repairs I was able to trade in the keltec and put money down to buy a g27. I loved the g27 but after a few years and a lot range time I decided to get a bigger handgun.

I decided to get a Taurus 40cal and sold my glock g27. The Taurus was a little bigger but I was able to get a better grip. A few years pass by and I find myself having doubts about my choice,I needed a glock again. What lead me to this was a few more jam ups than I would've wanted. I had no jam ups with the g27,but I didn't want a sub compact. The answer was simple a glock g23,I wanted a 40cal and something compact,so I figured the g23 would do.

Went to the gunshop and made sure it was the right fit,sold the Taurus then bought the g23. I've owned my g23 for about 3 years and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I've only been able to put a grip plug,looking forward on swapping out the take down tabs. I run federal hydrashok for ccw and while at home. Then I run Winchester white box at the range. Looking forward to owning more glocks and more guns in general.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum reas0n555 !!

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome reas0n555!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Reas0n555, and WELCOME to the Forum!

5. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Welcome and greetings from Tampa Bay.

6. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Welcome Sir. I am SURE you'll like looking around here on the forum... Lot's a good company, and lots of G-knowledge... Have some knowledgeable guys more than willing to share what they know. I love it here. I hope you do also...

7. reas0n555

reas0n555 New Member

Thanks fellas,I'll make sure to use the search button and try to put my 2 cents with g-knowledge that I might know.

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

9. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Looking forward to it, too. :)