Glock on CBS "Sunday Morning"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OuttaHand, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I can't remember where I originally heard this, but I have kind of confirmed it at Glock's Facebook page.

It sounds like there is going to be a piece about Glock on the CBS "news" program called "Sunday Morning." It airs, oddly enough, on Sunday mornings, fairly early. Here in the Central time zone, I believe it starts at 8:00am.

A recent wall post on Glock's Facebook page says "We'll keep you posted on airdate for CBS Sunday Morning piece"

So watch your local listings. The "Sunday Morning" news program usually has lighter human interest type stories about widely varied things. I am curious to see what they have to say bout Glock!

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Please let us know when the date has been finalized!

3. fls348

fls348 New Member

Given how liberal CBS is I can't imagine anything great coming from that...

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

And you would be surprised to find out we have lurkers from the Libetard Press on our forum?:eek:

I'm quite sure by the time we finish watching the CBS show, we'll collectively want to run out the back door and puke in the back yard.

And don't think for a moment that those same lurkers won't be waiting and salivating for our responses on this forum. So, no matter how bad the show pisses us off, let's not become part of a Presidential campaign. Or the fuel for the gun grabbers next move. Okay?

You know the secret to our missile subs? They're successful because they run silent and they run deep. Get the hint?;)

5. fls348

fls348 New Member

I sort of agree with you in that there possibly are some libertards lurking....

However our comments about the show, or any stupid crap they do, aren't influencing anything.

6. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

Liberals are anti-gun except for their own body guards and private security. ;-)

7. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

Nothing but net with this one.

I may not be understanding properly, then. I was under the impression that part of the communist belief is in a disarmed populace. I am not trying to fuel a fire, it's really an honest question.

8. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Not all of us believe that way.

9. fls348

fls348 New Member

So is the hopey-changey picture a joke and your way of sarcasm???

10. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Yes, this CBS Sunday Morning is on this coming Sunday, March 18th, 2012 at 9am Eastern Time on CBS :)

11. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Grab remote...record said program...good to go!

12. fls348

fls348 New Member

I've done the same, let's see how bad this gets butchered....

13. I, too, am real interested in seeing how the network might skew things. My HOPE is that we see a decent, interesting segment on the building of a successful company that produces something of quality!

We'll see!!!

14. fls348

fls348 New Member

My hope as well.....however I'm not holding my breath

15. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Nah its a show of my support for Obama in the next election. I'll admit I didn't vote for him last election as I thought he would be antigun and ban a bunch of fun guns and hicap mags but he managed to suprise me. Its hope and change I can believe in. :)

16. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

So did this segment air? I guess showing guns or the 2nd Amendment in a positive light in progressive media is about as likely as them being critical of "Fast and Furious."

17. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Later this morning at 9am eastern.

18. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

I'll look for it online. Thank you.

19. I set it to record, but when you look at the info it didn't say anything about glock or guns.