Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, im looking for a 22lr conversion for my new Glock 45. It uses the G19 slide and the G17 frame. Can anyone provide a link to a company that sells this kit? I've found one from stag arms but was for the G17 OR G19. If your wondering why, I want to train with the gun I carry and form good muscle memory at the same time save on ammo. Or else I would just buy G44 for training.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
All, im looking for a 22lr conversion for my new Glock 45. It uses the G19 slide and the G17 frame. Can anyone provide a link to a company that sells this kit? I've found one from stag arms but was for the G17 OR G19. If your wondering why, I want to train with the gun I carry and form good muscle memory at the same time save on ammo. Or else I would just buy G44 for training.
I'm not aware of any company producing a G 45 conversion kit for 22 LR.,my thought is you would be better off purchasing a G 44.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
38,820 Posts
The most prolific of the Glock .22 conversions in my opinion is Advantage Arms. They don’t have one yet but you might contact them to see if it’s in the pipeline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts