Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Amazon has them. That is where I got mine.

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
I was going to say ebay lol. But yeah, supporting the forum members is a better idea. They are cheap!

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Black wolf actually has the mat cheaper than e bay I go for vendor support if they have what you want except I still have to go to e bay for glock pens

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
Ya supposed to be free but I cannot seem to get anything out of glock after several attempts so if I can buy what I want I will

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I have sent them emails several times never got an email back, but i have had random packages with stickers and pins and brochures show up...

·
Administrator
133,380 Posts
I even included my website in the last request which is heavely glock related thinking that will help I will either get some items or a letter from a lawyer we will see

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
jbardellini said:
I even included my website in the last request which is heavely glock related thinking that will help I will either get some items or a letter from a lawyer we will see
I don't think you would get a letter, maybe you should call? I haven't cause I gave nothing else to say, unless the want to give me some keychains, pens, or posters... Hehe...

·
Registered
391 Posts
My local shop made no money from me on a "make it right for the customer" type deal where I ended up with a new Gen 4 G22. They made me buy a mat as part of the deal. It was marked $12.95 but is still got it for $10.00. Think my wife would be mad if I replaced all of our decorative place mats at our dinner table with Glock mats?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts