Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a email from Botach Tactical that all Glock magazines are in sale for the next 24 hours for $19.98. Free shipping no sales tax. The 33 round 9mm mag is a little more at $29.98. Just passing along the sale info.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Don't know if this is against the rules. So i apologize up front...Please delete if it is. Just thought I'd pass this along...found out Botach is having a 24hr sale on mags 19.98, free shipping. I just picked up a couple 17 mags and vickers ext mag release.

To see the sale price, I had to add it to my cart.

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
24hr Glock magazine sale.

Hey guys saw this and figured I'd pass on the love.

Any standard Glock magazine for $19.99 no tax, no shipping charges.

http://www.botachtactical.com/glockmagazines.html

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, if I am please set me straight. I'm on my phone and couldn't find the rules section.

Please know that I'm not in anyway associated with or connected with this company.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
locapitano said:
Hey guys saw this and figured I'd pass on the love.

Any standard Glock magazine for $19.99 no tax, no shipping charges.

http://www.botachtactical.com/glockmagazines.html

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, if I am please set me straight. I'm on my phone and couldn't find the rules section.

Please know that I'm not in anyway associated with or connected with this company.
Ha! I posted the same thing in the Glock forum.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
That's one reason you gotta love this forum. I never would have found that deal without the folks on this site.

Thanks, gang.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Don't forget to register & enter in their weekly promotion. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is an awesome price, paid 50 for 33rndr like 2 weeks ago, good find!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Alright damnit, the deal was too good to pass up, another 33 rnd and 15 on the way. Just under $50 pretty sweet!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cabelas has clock 9mm 33 round mags for $19.95 made in Korea. very tight in the gun and dont eject with out help

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I ordered a couple too. Great price, especially considering no tax or shipping.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts