Glock in Smyrna

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement & Military' started by IndyProstreet, Jul 17, 2012.

1. IndyProstreet

IndyProstreet New Member

Has anyone ever been? Do they give tours or what? Is there a Glock store?

2. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Yes. No. No.

The only public access is to have your gun serviced. You see the guard house and the lobby. That's it. They have never given public tours and only rarely for special groups, and that hasn't been done in a while.

3. IndyProstreet

IndyProstreet New Member

Wow, that sucks.....hoping to get parts and stuff there and save on shipping ect....

4. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

You might be able to with parts. They install Glock night sights for $65 and I think they still offer Trijicons for $95(?). I have GNS on all of mine. I think they're the best value.

They take credit cards. You might, but I don't know for sure since I've never asked, be able to get the Glock holster, mag pouch or tac lights.

If you're going to be in the area, have them check out your gun...they do inspections and updates for free...and ask about the parts you want. At worst, you'd be spending 30 minutes to an hour to get your gun checked out but aren't able to buy the parts you want. Just try not to go around lunch time and get there no later than 4. They generally prefer if you get there earlier than that, as they go home at 4:30.

5. IndyProstreet

IndyProstreet New Member

Ok I'll give it a shot. I am a Armour so getting it checked is no big deal. But I have a 23 that needs some parts for a guy.
    I sent them a message thru Facebook and there web site last month, and STILL no reply....don't say much about there customer service.....geeze. That's why I had to post on here. If not guess I can go thru Lone Wolf or Ghost.