Glock Gen 5 - Issue Already...??? WHAT....????

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by PaPow, Sep 10, 2017.

1. PaPow

PaPow Member

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not, or even had this issue yet...?
    I also noticed, he pushed the blocker down the second time too.
    So take it for what its worth... not sure i believe it. He might be a goober...lol

cffu likes this.
  2. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

3. Gandof

Gandof Member Supporter

Good to know in case I ever need to help someone having that problem. I seriously doubt I'll want or need one.

4. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

It is amazing what some people classify as a "problem".

5. Glocket

Glocket Member

Exactly......yo, my car has a problem...if ya dont put gas in it it won't start yoo_O

Fr0man likes this.
  6. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Well-Known Member

My Gen 4 and Gen 3 do the same thing. Oh my.... How I've avoided pushing that thingy back all this time is beyond me. I must not be cleaning correctly. :(

Fr0man likes this.
  7. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

I really don't think this is a real problem. In my opinion, the YouTube video is just for the purpose of posting click bait with a title like that.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  8. sglide05

sglide05 Senior Member Supporter

Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

9. moshpit817

moshpit817 Member Supporter

So that's what I have been doing wrong ! NOT !

10. PaPow

PaPow Member

LOL... yeah i think the guy is a turd that did this video, but thought i would post it for all the newbie glock turds that dont know any better...lol

JJHNSN likes this.
  11. That's a problem ? Is he serious ? Why not buy a Sig P-320, then you'll have a real problem to deal with.

12. PaPow

PaPow Member

Yeah i hear yah... BS if you ask me, but i wanted to post it anyway, just to share with others here.

13. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Well-Known Member

All kidding aside. Was informative. Not everyone knows how their firearm functions. I don't. I just know. Press trigger. Bang. How all the parts move or don't move. Useless. Unless I inadvertently push something I wasn't supposed to. Like this guy did. For everything else. Friendly range armorer has my back. :)

judgecrater likes this.
  14. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

The truly great thing about the Glock is that it is extremely easy to detail strip down to the last spring and pin...unlike nearly every other major brand of handgun out there today.

15. PaPow

PaPow Member

Boy do i agree with THAT statement...! I`ve NEVER worked on an easier handgun.
    I`m not a fanboy of glocks, but own many... you just cant beat them for take down.

dpadams6 likes this.
  16. shooter629

shooter629 Member

Let's not look for issues, nothing wrong with the gun, it works as it should and doing job of blocking the firing pin.

17. judgecrater

judgecrater Member

I agree it is informative. After decades of using my Glocks I have not noticed this, but I am always glad to learn more. (No matter what you post, someone will call you an idiot.)

PaPow likes this.
  18. SixG17s

SixG17s Well-Known Member

What's a blocker???
    Do you mean the firing pin safety? That's what it's called.

[​IMG]

19. PaPow

PaPow Member

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what YOU said, its more politically correct over what i said it was.

20. SixG17s

SixG17s Well-Known Member

It's not politics, it's just Glock terminology. Call Glock and ask them for a "Blocker"....