Glock Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the DPM recoil system and I could not believe how much it helped over the Stock system. I have a Gen 4 G20 10mm, and I got the gun to use the HARD ammo like the Underwood stuff (there a great ammo company and priced great for not being a reloader).
I still think it could have used more spring pressure, and I emailed DPM this question about if they had a stiffer spring, and to my surprise they MAKE a Heavy Duty kit for the 10mm, and I could not find out anywhere they had it. They were GREAT as far as customer service and the engineering is sending me another kit, and making me a custom couple of rods and springs at NO CHARGE to help me get what I need.
I posted a Video on YouTube ( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD31pGGq4ig&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4lQa0ItnkIEKYFORTgg1bQ[/ame] )

That shows the difference between there system and my triple springs I use in the Automotive world. Has anyone had experience with DPM? Anyone use it with HEAVY ammo like Buffalo Bore or Double Tap? Thanks for any advice on this.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
I only use stock RAS in my Glocks. I have a 20 also and make my own ammo, never had a recoil problem with it.
Do you think the DPM really helps?

NRA member, GSSF member and a GCA.
Sent from my Commodore 64 yesterday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts