Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you were to choose, which would be the all around pistol? G19 Gen 5 or the G45 Gen 5 and has anyone ever shot this ammo below? during these times you gotta take what you can get and I luckily walked into Bass Pro and this is what they had left in 9MM.. $20 bucks a box and I got 3, the worse is I could resell them as I am not sure of synthetic ammo.. Please advise, all perspectives are welcome.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
if you were to choose, which would be the all around pistol? G19 Gen 5 or the G45 Gen 5 and has anyone ever shot this ammo below? during these times you gotta take what you can get and I luckily walked into Bass Pro and this is what they had left in 9MM.. $20 bucks a box and I got 3, the worse is I could resell them as I am not sure of synthetic ammo.. Please advise, all perspectives are welcome.

View attachment 244547
I’d take the G45 as I have hands that are a bit cramped by the 19 length.

Fantastic ammo. Shot cases of it when it was cheap and plentiful.
It’s powder coated lead. Leaves the barrel cleaner than normal ammo.
Good score!

·
Super Moderator
62,377 Posts
The ammo is fun, low recoil, cleans the barrel. Not as accurate as brass.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’d take the G45 as I have hands that are a bit cramped by the 19 length.

Fantastic ammo. Shot cases of it when it was cheap and plentiful.
It’s powder coated lead. Leaves the barrel cleaner than normal ammo.
Good score!

Should you break in the gun first before shooting the Syntech ammo or can you shoot it right off the bat?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
You were right then.. but had to see it for myself.... but what is the purpose of making synthetic ammo? synthetic metal jacket?
It’s supposed to be cheaper to produce thus cost. It’s easier on back stops and barrels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts