Glock Forum banner

Glock & Friends

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  rickjames 
#1 ·
My three 'buddies:' XD9/sub (Left), G19 (center), and the newest member that replaced my LC9... SR9 (right)
Guess I like 9's like Herman Cain. 9-9-9!

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Here's a similar layout with .45's. Using a few different angles for perspective.

Colt 1911 - Glock G21 Gen4 - Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 ACP

#7 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
Here's a similar layout with .45's. Using a few different angles for perspective.

Colt 1911 - Glock G21 Gen4 - Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 ACP
Nice! I was going to get an XDM but 'cheaped out ' (at the gun shop) and bought the XD9 subcompact instead. I'll just have to wonder how they feel... lol. Love the subcompact- amazing gun.

#8 ·
Nice! I was going to get an XDM but 'cheaped out ' (at the gun shop) and bought the XD9 subcompact instead. I'll just have to wonder how they feel... lol. Love the subcompact- amazing gun.
Well, I imagine they'll keep on making them, they shoot real nice, great balance, and no feed or ejection problems whatsoever. An ounce and a half lighter than my G21, and the slide is a bit narrower, so the tuck pretty nice. There'll be one out there for you when you have the cash.

I shoot mine more than any of my others, just 'cause it's plain fun to bang away with.

#10 ·
What kind of sleeve is on that xdm?
Just one I made, 2 1/4 inch mountain bike tube turned inside out. The inside is more even, less markings & seams. Same thing on the G21, Maglite, Estwing Hatchet, K-Bar, etc. Useful stuff if you get an assortment of sizes, & work with it a bit.

#11 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
Just one I made, 2 1/4 inch mountain bike tube turned inside out. The inside is more even, less markings & seams. Same thing on the G21, Maglite, Estwing Hatchet, K-Bar, etc. Useful stuff if you get an assortment of sizes, & work with it a bit.
Very nice. That looks very good on the xd.
Probably the only way to carry one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.