Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My three 'buddies:' XD9/sub (Left), G19 (center), and the newest member that replaced my LC9... SR9 (right)
Guess I like 9's like Herman Cain. 9-9-9!


Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rickjames said:
Looks good, but that xd looks like it has a HUGE slide on it....?
That's the ugliness of an XD, and it's amplified in a subcompact...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PeacefulWarrior said:
That's the ugliness of an XD, and it's amplified in a subcompact...
As well, the line that runs through it and the photograph make it appear MUCH larger than it is... Kind of an illusion.
 

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
PeacefulWarrior said:
That's the ugliness of an XD, and it's amplified in a subcompact...
Yea, them things remind me of a robocop gun. Haha
PeacefulWarrior said:
As well, the line that runs through it and the photograph make it appear MUCH larger than it is... Kind of an illusion.
Ok. I was trying to see if it was the picture or the gun
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Here's a similar layout with .45's. Using a few different angles for perspective.

Colt 1911 - Glock G21 Gen4 - Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 ACP










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
Here's a similar layout with .45's. Using a few different angles for perspective.

Colt 1911 - Glock G21 Gen4 - Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 ACP
Nice! I was going to get an XDM but 'cheaped out ' (at the gun shop) and bought the XD9 subcompact instead. I'll just have to wonder how they feel... lol. Love the subcompact- amazing gun.
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Nice! I was going to get an XDM but 'cheaped out ' (at the gun shop) and bought the XD9 subcompact instead. I'll just have to wonder how they feel... lol. Love the subcompact- amazing gun.
Well, I imagine they'll keep on making them, they shoot real nice, great balance, and no feed or ejection problems whatsoever. An ounce and a half lighter than my G21, and the slide is a bit narrower, so the tuck pretty nice. There'll be one out there for you when you have the cash.

I shoot mine more than any of my others, just 'cause it's plain fun to bang away with.
 

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
SeventiesWreckers said:
Here's a similar layout with .45's. Using a few different angles for perspective.

Colt 1911 - Glock G21 Gen4 - Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 ACP
What kind of sleeve is on that xdm?
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
What kind of sleeve is on that xdm?
Just one I made, 2 1/4 inch mountain bike tube turned inside out. The inside is more even, less markings & seams. Same thing on the G21, Maglite, Estwing Hatchet, K-Bar, etc. Useful stuff if you get an assortment of sizes, & work with it a bit.
 

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
SeventiesWreckers said:
Just one I made, 2 1/4 inch mountain bike tube turned inside out. The inside is more even, less markings & seams. Same thing on the G21, Maglite, Estwing Hatchet, K-Bar, etc. Useful stuff if you get an assortment of sizes, & work with it a bit.
Very nice. That looks very good on the xd.
Probably the only way to carry one
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top