Glock free promo items on ebay.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jnhfrahm, May 31, 2012.

1. jnhfrahm

jnhfrahm Member

I Search eBay a lot for a good deal on glock items and am disappointed at some people trying to sell the free promo items. If this keeps up and glock gets wind of it they just might stop giving away promotional items to honest people. Is it just me? There is a ton of stuff on there that glock gives away free.

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

That's horrible!! I agree I received my free promo stuff from Glock and I would hate to see others loss there chance due to idiots trying to turn a buck

3. harleydude240

harleydude240 New Member

what all did you get free from Glock?

4. glocknloaded

A pen, pencil, glock 17 keychain, sticker, patch , magazine and a glock pin.

5. Redhairdontcare

Redhairdontcare New Member

How do you get this stuff

6. glocknloaded

I just sent a email to there promotions department asking for items to wear at the range.

I don't have the link handy but there is a thread here with a bunch of guys telling how and what they got from Glock, maybe good to check out so you can get an idea and get some stuff too :)

7. Redhairdontcare

Redhairdontcare New Member

Excellent thank you I just sent an email fingers crossed

8. glocknloaded

Good luck! Mine took a couple of months while others took weeks.

9. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

I have tried twice to e mail glock and the first time all I got was a gun safety poster and fifty fliers and application to join gssf. I sent another e mail last week do it is to early to tell yet. I am guilty of finding the items I want on e bay and buying them if glock won't give them to me I will get them else ware. My latest order of pens came in today along with my new argyle t shirt this time though I included my website and reasons for wanting the glock products for myself as well as students

10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

If glock won't fill the orders sent to their promo dept than they should just sell the stuff