Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my precious stickers and don't know what to do with them lol.. I don't want to waste them . I know my tool now is getting one . I am not putting one on my car for 2 reasons. I don't want firearm stickers on there cause sometimes I am not legally permitted to bring a gun into an establishment and leave it locked in my glovebox and 2 the Fl Sun eats them up quick like !..

Is the adhesive strong on the back ? Maybe It'll be a safe decoration lol

·
Banned
636 Posts
I am not putting one on my car for 2 reasons. I don't want firearm stickers on there cause sometimes I am not legally permitted to bring a gun into an establishment and leave it locked in my glovebox and 2 the Fl Sun eats them up quick like !..
huh?

The Florida sun, even in a black car wont do anything to your Glock and why cant you lock it in your glovebox?

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was referring to the sticker getting wrecked by the sun . and I don't want to advertise I have a gun because sometimes I have to leave it locked in the car..

·
Banned
636 Posts
ahhhh, gotcha...

well... If it helps, I have mine on my track fairings for the bike. Yeah buddy, Sponsored by Glock Forum. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts