Glock Forum >>PS3 gamer tag thread<<

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by iamthedood, Mar 26, 2012.

1. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

I wanted to be fair and have a ps3 thread so here it is.
    I mostly use the ps3 to play blue ray & movies, but if you want to add me:
    l_o_n_g__beard

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  2. Psn: STLSTALKER

Hate when this forum does that. My freaking name is in all caps lock too.

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I think there is or was a gamertag/psn thread...heres mine

Psn: nismo240s13

Gamertag: kicken kripples

4. PSN: Berserker1488

People have told me my gamertag is racist....I have no idea what they are talking about. I picked the name Berserker because whenever I play BF3 or COD I always run into the middle of the firefight, hence the name. And the number was the address of my fraternity house in college (when I intially bought my ps3). It gets prettty annoying when so many people say something.

5. Don't know why, it seems normal to me. Mine tag is fathead00

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Thats the problem with xbox live, too many whinny @sses there.

7. This is for playstation, but I dont think it matters where you play. There will always be that element of people talking trash.

8. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ohh ok its cause i read gamertag and thats xbox, ps3 is psn...but ya, imo theres more on xbox live.

9. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

PS3 roll call!

Checking to see what interest there would be on some PS3 MW3 gaming.

If we get enough maybe we could have some fun online killin' stuff.

FYI I'm not looking for hardcore gamers unless you guys don't mind playing with what some people might call noobs. Just something organized and killing oriented!

10. Switch over to BF3 and you got someone to play with

11. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Yea all i play is hardcore in all call of duty games...cant stand regular TDMs

12. Yea...I would second that...but my ps3 just gave me the yellow/red blink of death. Not sure what Im going to do now, all of that game data LOST!!! But ill let you guys know when I get a new one or send this one in.

13. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ive had my ps3 for 5 yrs. Orignal fat black one, never gave me the yellow light of death :) . Did get the red ring od death on my 360 once but all it needed was a good cleaning.

14. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

My psn is mauro3005. I play mw3

15. draconian

draconian Premium Member

SATX
  16. Ive had mine since 07 also, you had better knock on some wood. lol. I guess the "thermal paste" they used in them eventually crumbles away and thats what causes them to die. Im still trying to figure a way of getting it to turn on long enough to deactivate it, sync my trophies, and transfer the files to a new one. Ive seen some guys heat them up with hair dryers and they work temporarily. Havent tried it yet though.

17. Well if you guys get a mw3/bf3 game, count me in

18. Emsdawg84 hit me up for some mw3