Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say that this is definitely the best gun forum ive ever been on. ive been apart of other forums and the memebers on those seemed to love to bicker and mock.

ill have to admit that just being a member of this forum greatly attributed to me even buying a glock yesterday, a gun that is just 24 hours mine, which is my favorite by far now.

just a thank you to everyone on here!

·
Registered
555 Posts
nicolasfroelich said:
just wanted to say that this is definitely the best gun forum ive ever been on. ive been apart of other forums and the memebers on those seemed to love to bicker and mock.

ill have to admit that just being a member of this forum greatly attributed to me even buying a glock yesterday, a gun that is just 24 hours mine, which is my favorite by far now.

just a thank you to everyone on here!
Congrats on your G26! That will be one of my next 3 guns to buy.
As for the forum, it's awesome because of the moderators here. They actually do their jobs and enforce rules, so I would say they deserve a kudos. As long as they do their part,I only see this site growing exponentially in awesomeness!
The members of this site deserve their pats on the back as well. Everyone has a general desire to help one another and share knowledge. This is definitely my favorite forum of the 3 I subscribe to. The other two are glocktalk and pafoa. It's my favorite over glocktalk for the reasons you mentioned, and I favor glockforum over pafoa because I feel it's more 'homey'. I recently went to a meet and greet here in PA, and really enjoyed everyones company there. Everyone was cool, down to earth and very approachable. I'm definitely glad I stumbled upon this site, thanks to Android no less!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I agree. This is a great forum. People are very respectful and willing to help you. I bought a Glock17 Gen4 amd I didn't know much about Glocks before I joined this forum but everyone here has been very helpful. Thanks for making everyone feel welcome.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a big difference between this forum & others, mods on others are snotty often and that doesn't earn my respect.

I did get one mag pinky extension, it does make the grip more comfortable but I didn't notice a difference in my shooting with it while breaking it in. I might try the 2+ round extension.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Glad you love the G26. I have five glocks, one of which is a G27 which is pretty much the same gun as your G26. I also suggest you get a G19 mag or two and the A&G extensions for range use and for backup carry mags. You never know when you will need the second mag and why not have one with 15 rounds to put in for reload!! And of course you can use G17 mags as well.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you love the G26. I have five glocks, one of which is a G27 which is pretty much the same gun as your G26. I also suggest you get a G19 mag or two and the A&G extensions for range use and for backup carry mags. You never know when you will need the second mag and why not have one with 15 rounds to put in for reload!! And of course you can use G17 mags as well.

ya i was planning on getting a few more mags. at least a couple G19 mags and a 33rd or two for fun haha.
and i always have an extra mag with me so at anygiven time ill have 21 rounds on me. ;)

·
55 Posts
I have to agree completly,I love this forum everyone here is respectful to others opinions and views,and verry helpful to those with questions.
Thank you to all of glock forum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree this forum is great, great people great read for ideas on my own glocks.

My first gun glock 19 gen 4 made me enjoy guns, and this forum made me enjoy glock and the cool things to customize and learn and my glocks more. Top notch!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.