Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the decals start spreading around, let's see how you advertise!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
I'm waiting for mine still, can't wait to show them proudly... KeenansGarage that looks great, I may do the same and put it on my truck if that is alright, don't wanna steal your thunder and copy you if you don't want me to

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Still waiting for mine as well. Im not sure yet if i want to put it on my truck.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
porktaco said:
Is no one worried about putting gun oriented stickers on their vehicles, then being targeted for a home burglary?
Just my own personal feeling here... I welcome anyone that sees the sticker and wants to cross my threshold uninvited, I'll be glad to give him a birds eye view of the barrel of any gun I decide to grab...

Now that's my own belief, I'm not trying to encourage the harm of people but I just wanted to comment that I will protect my family and my possessions with the tools I have to reach at a moments notice

Can't wait to get home and check my mail to see if the came :)

EDIT: checked the mail and they haven't come in yet, maybe monday

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
For those wishing to receive the Glock Forum decals, you have two options. The first, which is the quickest, is to join up as a premium member, which also has additional benefits. The second choice will be to wait until there is another giveaway, sponsored by Glock Forum.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Junior-G-man said:
How do us NON winners purchase a couple of these?

I think I'll put mine on my Craftsman tool cabinet.
Me too! Ball caps and t shirts too?

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
porktaco said:
Is no one worried about putting gun oriented stickers on their vehicles, then being targeted for a home burglary?
Thats why im not sure of putting one on my truck

1 - 20 of 318 Posts