Glock Expressions......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DougK, Jan 24, 2012.

1. DougK

DougK New Member

Here's just a few expressions I found somewhere long ago, don't recall though. I thought they were funny and saved them in my drafts for a chuckle now and then.

To GLOCK or not to GLOCK: That is the question: Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of an inferior weapon, Or to assail against that sea of troubles, And by GLOCKING end them? (Mark_Clonts@ccm.ch.intel.com)

Glockjoc = A Glock shooting enthusiast. (martin@hitter.net)

glockally challenged = Forgot his glock at home. (Pisces1954@aol.com)

glocktagious = When you buy a GLOCK and all your friends follow along. (cantc@ptd.net)

GLOCKCOMA = A condition afflicted upon fleeing felons, the symptoms include the loss of the ability to breath (forever). (rtba@wtp.net)

Glockbotomy = The result of one of those classic center of the forehead shots. (go4guns@aol.com)

GLOCKTOMETRIST = Person who works on GLOCK pistol sights. (furreal@aol.com)

EGLOCTIC = A form of expression in decoration of one's office or room using different models of Glocks. (RMeyer@aol.com)

GLOCKOSIZE = A 30 to 40 minute work out at the gun range with my Glock. (RMeyer@aol.com)

GLOCKENSTEIN = A customized .45. (furreal@aol.com)

glockoma = What a suspect will be happy to be in if he lives. (martin@hitter.net)

Glockadile = A glock handgun with marine striker sleves. (martin@hitter.net)

Glocktail = A beer. (martin@hitter.net)

Glock-o-rama = A G.S.S.f. match. (martin@hitter.net)

Fall in Glock = What happens when you see a Glock the first time!!! (jose_rojo@protokol.com)

Born to Glock = What we do!!! (jose_rojo@protokol.com)

Glockarena = The ceremonial dance performed by a Glock owner after an exceptionally good shot. (duscha@pacinfo.com)

Glock-a-teer = Gang-banger who packs a Glock. (duscha@pacinfo.com)

What time is it? Better check the GLOCK = Keyword used to let your packin' partner know you smell something fishy about. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glick, Glack goes the Glock = ound heard as you practice your double tapping. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock-o-ma = That big orange dot you get in the center of your vision when you go out to check your night sights and forget about the fireball. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glockin' around the clock = CCW dreams! (Glacked@aol.com)

Rockin' around the Glock = Expert on the range. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock and Roll = The mad dash for cover as one draws. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock climbing = The art of buying a new Glock every time a new one comes out. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock-o-rama = Showing everyone that comes over all your Glock stuff. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock me = Begging a buddy at the range to let you try his Glock out. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glockerella = A beautiful woman with a Glock. (Glacked@aol.com)

Glock Jocks = Me, you, them. (Glacked@aol.com)

GLOCKJAW = Shooting a bad guy in the head with your Glock. (ezoutes@gte.net)

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

These are pretty good. I can see my Glock is "Glocktagious" because all my friends want one when they shoot it haha.

3. shiflet

shiflet New Member

Don't forget about the Glock-gasims you all have had...

4. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

Those are good. Thanks for posting them.

5. walla545

walla545 New Member

This happened about 10 minutes ago at the range. One of my buddies who is sporting a 1911 ask me how I put ten rounds in a 6 inch group so quickly. I told him"it ain't nothing but a G Thang"

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Nice one! I may have to plagiarise you, Walla545!

7. walla545

walla545 New Member

Ha ya go for it I'm going to swipe some of the glockisms

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

All very good...thanks for posting !!