Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's just a few expressions I found somewhere long ago, don't recall though. I thought they were funny and saved them in my drafts for a chuckle now and then.

To GLOCK or not to GLOCK: That is the question: Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of an inferior weapon, Or to assail against that sea of troubles, And by GLOCKING end them? ([email protected])

Glockjoc = A Glock shooting enthusiast. (ma[email protected])

glockally challenged = Forgot his glock at home. ([email protected])

glocktagious = When you buy a GLOCK and all your friends follow along. ([email protected])

GLOCKCOMA = A condition afflicted upon fleeing felons, the symptoms include the loss of the ability to breath (forever). ([email protected])

Glockbotomy = The result of one of those classic center of the forehead shots. ([email protected])

GLOCKTOMETRIST = Person who works on GLOCK pistol sights. ([email protected])

EGLOCTIC = A form of expression in decoration of one's office or room using different models of Glocks. ([email protected])

GLOCKOSIZE = A 30 to 40 minute work out at the gun range with my Glock. ([email protected])

GLOCKENSTEIN = A customized .45. ([email protected])

glockoma = What a suspect will be happy to be in if he lives. ([email protected])

Glockadile = A glock handgun with marine striker sleves. ([email protected])

Glocktail = A beer. ([email protected])

Glock-o-rama = A G.S.S.f. match. ([email protected])

Fall in Glock = What happens when you see a Glock the first time!!! ([email protected])

Born to Glock = What we do!!! ([email protected])

Glockarena = The ceremonial dance performed by a Glock owner after an exceptionally good shot. ([email protected])

Glock-a-teer = Gang-banger who packs a Glock. ([email protected])

What time is it? Better check the GLOCK = Keyword used to let your packin' partner know you smell something fishy about. ([email protected])

Glick, Glack goes the Glock = ound heard as you practice your double tapping. ([email protected])

Glock-o-ma = That big orange dot you get in the center of your vision when you go out to check your night sights and forget about the fireball. ([email protected])

Glockin' around the clock = CCW dreams! ([email protected])

Rockin' around the Glock = Expert on the range. ([email protected])

Glock and Roll = The mad dash for cover as one draws. ([email protected])

Glock climbing = The art of buying a new Glock every time a new one comes out. ([email protected])

Glock-o-rama = Showing everyone that comes over all your Glock stuff. ([email protected])

Glock me = Begging a buddy at the range to let you try his Glock out. ([email protected])

Glockerella = A beautiful woman with a Glock. ([email protected])

Glock Jocks = Me, you, them. ([email protected])

GLOCKJAW = Shooting a bad guy in the head with your Glock. ([email protected])

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
These are pretty good. I can see my Glock is "Glocktagious" because all my friends want one when they shoot it haha.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This happened about 10 minutes ago at the range. One of my buddies who is sporting a 1911 ask me how I put ten rounds in a 6 inch group so quickly. I told him"it ain't nothing but a G Thang"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts