Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
If confined to a handgun with no alternative but to engage, it would be my trusty Glock 32 Gen3. I shoot that pistol very well, runs flawless, and it has a lot going out the business end. What matters is who gets hit. Bill

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
If suddenly faced with an attacker with automatic firepower which glock would you want with you and why ?

It really wouldn't matter to me, other than I'd already be carrying my preferred weapon, which right now today is a Glock 21.

No individual with a handgun stands a chance slugging it out with an opponent armed with an automatic weapon. If you can cover until it jams. or runs out of ammunition, you might be able to break cover & run during a break in the firing. Chances are you & your weapon are way out of effective range, & returning fire is just wasting time that would be better spent in an effective retreat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree automatic fire would be tough I think I could get a few g19 +p off at least but who kno's Would def have the G19 on me its my only glock with night sights and who would of ever thought wed have to carry in a movie theatre now

·
Registered
665 Posts
To be honest, I think it's mall ninja question. I know, I'm a dick :eek:

·
Registered
479 Posts
If suddenly faced with an attacker with automatic firepower which glock would you want with you and why ?
In a real world scenario with everything else being equal, my Glock would be overmatched by his FA weapon. Any tactician and Sun Tzu would tell you to retreat and seek better positioning because you have the disadvantage otherwise.

In a hypothetical situation where retreat is not possible -- not even cover -- and he is within pistol range, then G18 should be the undisputed choice. It's a sprayfest and you're going to need Glock's foremost sprayer.

If it's a duel at high noon and 10 paces, then I'd go with the Glock that I can shoot quickest and most accurately, hoping to beat him on the draw. For that, my G21 is my most comfortable weapon.

Edit: If it's a crowded movie theater in Aurora a couple weeks ago such as you have revealed to be the true question behind your setup, then it makes no difference which Glock you stop James Holmes with, does it.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
HighCaliber said:
The one on my holster that day! Would be my weapon of choice... Overpowered and out gunned, however I choose Glock because I trust Glock! If I had a Crystal ball I would choose not to be there...

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
How about a G18 with multiple 33 round mags. :-D

·
Registered
63 Posts
The one I had on me at the time. It's not the arrow but the archer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts