Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Thats only for the one on the left. The one on the right isnt on there.

The pic is of each one and then the second pic is of the same coins just fliped over. One is of the founder and says 25th ann on the back.
OK I was just posting what I found! You asked a question anbd I thought you were actually looking for an answer. My Bad!:confused:

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK I was just posting what I found! You asked a question anbd I thought you were actually looking for an answer. My Bad!:confused:
its all good. I saw those ones on ebay and i was wondering why one guy wanted 125 and then another guy has them for 10 buy it now. Thanks for that link though. I only saw the one for 125. but I also was seeing if anyone knew anything about the other as well.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,195 Posts
They give out the coins at some trade shows and meeting certain folks. If they were selling them they should run around $10. There are always thieves scalping people for giveaways.

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I have never seen these but as I was researching them I saw a Post where a Guy said GSSF gave him one for joining!
Thats what i found too. I wish i could find more info on the Gaston coin :/
I bought it because its a 25th anniversary one and I wanted it for my G17 25th anniversary gun.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well i just got them in the mail so heres a pic to show the size of them since some were asking. They are pretty heavy in weight.

Front

Back

Thickness

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone have the coins available or any other Glock collectible? I'm new to collecting and I haven't had much luck other than eBay which I have everything on there. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.