Glock beavertail grip

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by bigwillone, Apr 28, 2012.

1. bigwillone

bigwillone New Member

I just bought the beavertail grips for my Glock 30 and Glock 22. I put the checkered one on the Glock 30 and the smooth one on the Glock 22. They work great and install very easily by removing the pin to the rear of the grip, placing the beavertail on, & then using the new extended pin to secure the beavertail. This attachment gives the pistol a 1911 feel and allows me as the shooter to go high on the back strap without having to worry about slide bite. This also allows for the same consistent grip out of the holster and the ability to better stay on target. This is a must have for anyone who owns a Glock. I found mine online especially on ebay.

2. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

welcome to the forum bigwill. sounds like a good setup. post some pics for us all to see

3. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Yea, can we see some pics of your setup.

4. Welcome! If you post a introduction in the introduction section we can all get to know you better ;) Unlike a lot of places we are all about community!

5. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I just installed thisonmy g26 I installed it a little differently . I put the pinin first then slid one side on then the other . Either way I suppose . Really like it as I'm a big guy and have been bitten by the slide before .

6. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Lets see some pics folks I've been thinking about getting one for my G23

7. jrd5173

jrd5173 New Member

Here is mine on my 19 Gen 4.

Attached Files:

8. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Do they make different sizes? It looks like the one you have on your G19 would fit better on a G26 or G27

9. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Here's mine with a Pachmyar grip over it. I made mine smooth textured using sand paper before they starting shipping a smooth and raised beavertail together. I love mine and the grip over it makes it feel like its part of the frame.

ForumRunner_20120428_133337.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  10. jrd5173

jrd5173 New Member

There is a smooth one and one that has raised bumps on the bottom(the one I installed) both the same size for the 19 Gen 4.

11. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Hmm I'm bot to sure about these now it would be nice if they went the whole length of the grip instead of half way

12. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Thats why the pachmyar grip is awesome to have over it. I felt the same as you.