Glock App Question

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by marine5, Feb 9, 2012.

1. marine5

marine5 New Member

WHat do you do with this app

2. rosspc

rosspc New Member

Alaska
    I just do a lot of reading. It is great to hear other's opinions on products and models. Lots of good info.

3. Lodestone1968

Lodestone1968 New Member

So far I am asking questions. Only been on a day.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Posting and reading...

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum marine5 !!

Semper Fidelis !!

6. marine5

marine5 New Member

Thanks were you a marine

7. jln370

jln370 Member

TX
    On the android app, the glock picture on the splash screen is backwards.

8. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

For those of you that are new to this forum allow me to introduce myself and explain what this forum is about: (I am just a member here and in no way am a moderator or involved with the operators of this forum, just have experience with these types of forums and trying to help out)

My name is Nick and I am a firefighter/emt for my hometown and a 911 fire dispatcher for my county, I enjoy hunting and outdoor sports along with athletics and I enjoy shooting my guns at the range with friends, family, or ever alone... I own multiple long guns and also 6 Glock handguns :)

This forum is for all of us to talk and meet/greet the others here that might share the same interests. Also can ask questions about certain topics as there are many here that are knowledgable in things like guns and also off topic items too. There are different sub categories to go to if you want to read and/or post certain topics and replies... If there's a heated topic then please try to cut it off before it gets out of hand, we are all adults here and must act it at all times regardless of the situation... Basically this is a social outlet for us to connect, relax, and just have fun sharing our personal experiences... Glad you all have joined and welcome, can't wait to see you all in the different forum categories :)

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Well said nyycanseco33 !!

10. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

The app allows you easier mobile access to the Glock Forum website than running your mobile browser.