Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would seriously think about it! I have bought two in the past two days alone. I bought a G17 (gen 3) yesterday and today I bought a G17 (gen 4).

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Gr8Glocks said:
I would seriously think about it! I have bought two in the past two days alone. I bought a G17 (gen 3) yesterday and today I bought a G17 (gen 4).
(In 12 step program voice)

Hi Gr8Glocks!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
hello my name is sawfiler and I'm a Glockaholic. Its been 2 month's since my last Glock purchase.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm so addicted its not funny! Ever sense I fired the first round I have been in extreme withdraws, I want to go to the range every single day. I went as far as getting rid of one of my AR's and a M&P 9mm to get more Glocks! I know it's so stupid being this addicted!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I manage mine by using targets as wallpaper. It takes the edge off.

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
What's that big one in the middle, an archery target? Because you missed that one ;)

Yeah, that's a 100 Yard Archery target (unused). the one hanging is an archery target also, for taking to the park, or local school athletic field. I just started putting them up to save space, & keep track of what I need to reorder. The wall opposite is full of Zombie targets. My wife calls them "Nightmare Fuel" but I sleep pretty good, and can practice dry firing no matter where I'm sitting.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I can't put my Glock down. If I'm off work, I'm playing with my Glock. I have had it for about two months and my wife says I'm going to rub all the black coating off. Can you hold a Glock too much? LOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
cnelson120 said:
I can't put my Glock down. If I'm off work, I'm playing with my Glock. I have had it for about two months and my wife says I'm going to rub all the black coating off. Can you hold a Glock too much? LOL
My G19 is 2 months old for me too and no, you can't hold a Glock too much... if anything you can't hold it enough

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well if this was a 12 step program, I have been clean for more than a year sooooooooo I guess I'm going to have to back slide cause I've been eyeing a gen 4 g17

·
Registered
467 Posts
Well if this was a 12 step program, I have been clean for more than a year sooooooooo I guess I'm going to have to back slide cause I've been eyeing a gen 4 g17
WARNING! WARNING! You will love it. I have a Glock17 Gen4 and it is AWESOME! Don't say I didn't warn ya'. :D

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
I keep saying "I am not addicted, I am a collector" have acquired 5 Glocks since March and a colt .22lr pistol along with a Dan Wesson .357 mag and a Taurus Millenium pt140 Pro( hate it but was free so put in my go bag)... I am not addicted just prepared! Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts