Glock abuse to the max

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by nukinfuts29, Jan 17, 2012.

1. hermdog2004

hermdog2004 New Member

This test made me so much more confident in having a Glock, than any other firearm out there.

2. Glock22Gen3

Glock22Gen3 New Member

I think this Video as well says it all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj5Kcs4dzro[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  3. That video annoys me because they all look like a bunch of para military wanna be yahoo's. Especially the butch lesbian looking one.

4. bbriles

bbriles New Member

Torture tests

I take no credit for this idea but a few guys including myself thought it would be cool to start a thread on torture tests and results so here goes! I have a glock 27 and put it in water for about an hour with a mag and a few rounds then loaded the mag up and jammed it into the gun with a bunch of grass and ran 50 rds through it no problem then waited about week and let it rust up a bit and fired another 100 or so and still no problems! And all this was done after firing 500 rds without cleaning

Attached Files:

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Is that the same Glock in the pics? Top two pics are stock barrel, bottom pic is polished barrel and has a grip on it....

6. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

Glocks are tough as nails

7. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

I just can't seem to torture mine I like it to much.

8. I started this a few months ago and it got ignored. My link was a killer test too.

9. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

How many total rounds would you guess that you have put through your g27

10. bbriles

bbriles New Member

Yeah same gun I just recently polished it up the test was before that

11. bbriles

bbriles New Member

Well I bought it used and it looked pretty well used and I have put well over 1000 through it but I haven't seen it jam one time

12. bbriles

bbriles New Member

13. My G19 has never jammed once that I can honestly remember or think of. More than 50,000 rounds.

14. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

Sounds good man. This is my first glock but love it. I have always shot sig's. But I believe I have a new favorite

15. Jerremy

Jerremy New Member

I hope my 21 will do half of that haha

16. henerey

henerey New Member

ok now bury it for a month

17. bbriles

bbriles New Member

That is crazy I've always wanted a glock since I was a kid and watched the die hard movie and he mentioned the high dollar porcelain glock 7 lol and this is my first one but I was quite educated on it well before I even thought to buy it and it is my favorite! I've shot sig beretta ruger etc and glock is my favorite so far maybe I'll buy a kahr someday but next one will probably be a 23 or 36

18. bbriles

bbriles New Member

I would if I didn't carry it daily 8)

19. Some one all so did a torture test on a Glock 21: http://theprepared.com/content/view/90//administrator/

There is a video on youtube that a guy buried his for 2 years and shoot 500 rounds threw it with no malfunctions.

They don't call them combat pistols for nothing. ;)