Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That video annoys me because they all look like a bunch of para military wanna be yahoo's. Especially the butch lesbian looking one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Torture tests

I take no credit for this idea but a few guys including myself thought it would be cool to start a thread on torture tests and results so here goes! I have a glock 27 and put it in water for about an hour with a mag and a few rounds then loaded the mag up and jammed it into the gun with a bunch of grass and ran 50 rds through it no problem then waited about week and let it rust up a bit and fired another 100 or so and still no problems! And all this was done after firing 500 rds without cleaning

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
bbriles said:
I take no credit for this idea but a few guys including myself thought it would be cool to start a thread on torture tests and results so here goes! I have a glock 27 and put it in water for about an hour with a mag and a few rounds then loaded the mag up and jammed it into the gun with a bunch of grass and ran 50 rds through it no problem then waited about week and let it rust up a bit and fired another 100 or so and still no problems! And all this was done after firing 500 rds without cleaning
Glocks are tough as nails

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bbriles said:
I started this a few months ago and it got ignored. My link was a killer test too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
bbriles said:
How many total rounds would you guess that you have put through your g27

·
Registered
114 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Is that the same Glock in the pics? Top two pics are stock barrel, bottom pic is polished barrel and has a grip on it....
Yeah same gun I just recently polished it up the test was before that

·
Registered
114 Posts
Jerremy said:
How many total rounds would you guess that you have put through your g27
Well I bought it used and it looked pretty well used and I have put well over 1000 through it but I haven't seen it jam one time

·
Registered
45 Posts
bbriles said:
Well I bought it used and it looked pretty well used and I have put well over 1000 through it but I haven't seen it jam one time
Sounds good man. This is my first glock but love it. I have always shot sig's. But I believe I have a new favorite

·
Registered
114 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
My G19 has never jammed once that I can honestly remember or think of. More than 50,000 rounds.
That is crazy I've always wanted a glock since I was a kid and watched the die hard movie and he mentioned the high dollar porcelain glock 7 lol and this is my first one but I was quite educated on it well before I even thought to buy it and it is my favorite! I've shot sig beretta ruger etc and glock is my favorite so far maybe I'll buy a kahr someday but next one will probably be a 23 or 36

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Some one all so did a torture test on a Glock 21: http://theprepared.com/content/view/90//administrator/

There is a video on youtube that a guy buried his for 2 years and shoot 500 rounds threw it with no malfunctions.

They don't call them combat pistols for nothing. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts