Glock Firearms banner

Which single stack do you prefer?

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
I had the XDe and found myself carrying it C&L because of the long trigger reach in DA mode, trade it for a 365, if I'm going to carry C&L I carry the Colt Defender.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just for fun, I thought I would start a thread comparing the new Glock 48 to the new Sig P365 XL. This thread is intended to hear your thoughts on each.

Have fun and enjoy.
About a year ago, I mentioned I purchased a Sig365 and replaced my Baby Glock 26...and there was a lot of positive Sig comments about the 365. It is a great conceal carry gun and with the newer higher magazines it's even better. Though I have several Sigs, now Legion P226 and a 938 I will admit I love my Glock 17. It is the most fun gun I own and accurate. It is my primary home defense weapon and I love going to range with it......something about the 17 is just plan fun.

·
Super Moderator
62,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
About a year ago, I mentioned I purchased a Sig365 and replaced my Baby Glock 26...and there was a lot of positive Sig comments about the 365. It is a great conceal carry gun and with the newer higher magazines it's even better. Though I have several Sigs, now Legion P226 and a 938 I will admit I love my Glock 17. It is the most fun gun I own and accurate. It is my primary home defense weapon and I love going to range with it......something about the 17 is just plan fun.
You find your G17 to be more accurate than the P226 Legion. The Legion has full rails.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Because it's so easy to shoot well with it.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts