Glock Firearms banner

Which single stack do you prefer?

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got rid of most of my guns and settled on 9mm Glocks; G43 included. Then I made the mistake of trying a P365. Let's just say that two Sig 9mms have joined the stable. The P365 shoots like a much larger gun. I can shoot a G26 about as well as anything and the P365 isn'f far behind. Not getting rid of my Glocks though.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I've got a grand burning a hole in pocket. Have many glocks. Question...looking for a striker fired .45 non Glock. Opinions? Why?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I've got a grand burning a hole in pocket. Have many glocks. Question...looking for a striker fired .45 non Glock. Opinions? Why?
I have a Springfield XDS 45acp.
I can suggest this pistol, or you can look at the Springfield XDE in 45acp.
Why do I suggest the Springfield? You will spend half your grand and have some left for accessories.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Speaking analogously, Glock 48 is a wallflower at the prom. She will respond appreciatively at an invitation to dance. But you need to know your dance steps if you want to form a lasting bond.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bought a P365 safety model when they came out. Love it and can't think of any way any Glock is better at anything than the Sig. A lot of features (and round count) in a small package. But... I still love my Glocks (19, 26 and 43) and routinely rotate through them as carry guns. I really want a G42 for some reason. Still looking for a deal on that one....

·
Registered
912 Posts
Try the S&W MP .45 Compact I know a couple guys who CC them and they swear by them, they make fun of my HK .45C almost twice the money of the MP.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Narrow down to m&p and xde. Leaning towards the xde. Thanks to all for suggestions and opinions.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,836 Posts
Although the XDE is pretty flat I thought it’s height and length were kinda large especially compared to the XDS.
Never shot either one. I had a S&W Shield in .45ACP. That was a handful!
If I have to run a .45ACP I’ll carry one of my 1911 pistols.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I may be the only one in the world who doesn't like the SIG 365, in any flavor, LOL.... I Like SIGS, and have had many Steel and Polymer pistols. I just don't like their small pistols. I'd rather carry a 228 or 229 and put up with the larger size then any of their small pistols....In the same way, I may be the only one in the world that dislikes H&K. I've had two USP's Loved the pistol, but never shot either without it putting a blister on my finger....Striker fired models seem to be ok...... I have several 1911's love them both, and one of them I've had for over 20 years... I do like the Shield's, had two sold them both, and would definitely buy a 2.0. I mostly carry my 43X, which I will NEVER sell. Love my G29 too. It's all just about what you shoot good, and feels good, Regardless of all the HYPE in print.....LOL... This is what boredom during the day will net you, LOL

101 - 120 of 128 Posts