Glock Firearms banner

Which single stack do you prefer?

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,742 Posts
I was hoping to get your input as I value your opinion.
I’ve long wanted to try the meprolight sight Danzig recently acquired ( pictured below). This new 365 looks like it is using something similar. I’m hoping that the SAS upper may fit the original p365 lower. I’ve read that some people love the mepro ft bullseye sight. Then I’ve read that others just don’t like them. I would definitely want to try before I buy!!

IMG_1145.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
I own a couple 365 xl's... It's great and I love it. I haven't shot the 43 but I own other glocks (19 and 45). The thing about the xl is it's skinny, carries a lot of rounds compared to competitors, shoots well, and feels like a larger gun. I've been using it for my EDC. I have about 600-700 rounds through mine so far (the other is my wifes)... no issues. Had 2 jams but both were just cheap Winchester ammo with notches/defects in the brass that didn't feed right. Other than that, it's been flawless and I've shot it dirty.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I own a couple 365 xl's... It's great and I love it. I haven't shot the 43 but I own other glocks (19 and 45). The thing about the xl is it's skinny, carries a lot of rounds compared to competitors, shoots well, and feels like a larger gun. I've been using it for my EDC. I have about 600-700 rounds through mine so far (the other is my wifes)... no issues. Had 2 jams but both were just cheap Winchester ammo with notches/defects in the brass that didn't feed right. Other than that, it's been flawless and I've shot it dirty.
;)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I do love my G 43, and I love my G48 and my P365.
I did not buy the SAS, but did the next best thing, I bought the SAS slide for my P365.
I’ll have it soon.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I do love my G 43, and I love my G48 and my P365.
I did not buy the SAS, but did the next best thing, I bought the SAS slide for my P365.
I’ll have it soon.
Be sure to watch the MAC youtube video about his NEW P365/SAS..and how it had to go back to the factory cuz it consistently shot left..along with the 2 365s he had(out of 5) that broke..o_O

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yep, saw where more than MAC had issues with early P365 pistols.
He’s not the only person that the SAS shot left and went back to Sig, but the SAS came back fixed.
Many positive reviews on these pistols.

61 - 80 of 128 Posts