Glock Firearms banner

Which single stack do you prefer?

41 - 60 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,742 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. This is a great way to promote his holsters. Who watches videos where everything works?
I’m not saying he hasn’t had issues. I can say 3-4 of the 5 videos that showed up on google search of p365xl failures are his. I can also say that I had never heard of Harry’s holsters before the original p365 videos. I also wouldn’t buy a p365xl until they have been out a few months. Just Incase their are some bugs. On my p365, I had failures to lock back on the last round, due to wear on the magazine followers. I just replaced them with aftermarket metal follower. The issue hasn’t happened since.

·
Banned
867 Posts
I probably skipped over some of it because he runs on some too much. I don't really know anything about him and don't care, I was just looking for something on the Rugers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I haven't shot any 124 grain yet. I've only owned it a couple weeks now, but so far no complaints. I own a 43x also and I'm more accurate with the sig.

·
Banned
867 Posts
Because I made a mistake when I said Rugers….I was looking for something on the Sig because the P365xl was catching some attention but I heard they had been problematic.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,837 Posts
OK, this video is from July 2019.....

Scares me off of the P365XL completely !

Ok. Clearly the gun needs to go to back to Sig. It has just the one type of malfunction so I’m thinking it could be a RSA issue. Could be worse. But that’s why you test before you carry and have the manufacturer fix it.
We had an early 365 as our range rental. Very popular and zero malfunctions with a ton of rounds through it.
Many years ago I was reading “Gun Tests” magazine. They would by guns off the rack and accepted no manufacturers advertising or money.
After awhile I realized, it’s that particular gun, not all of that model suck or are great. They had a few guns they said were great that I had and had nothing but problems with and visa-versa.
Early Sig 938’s were supposedly picky with ammo and had issues. I bought mine, went straight to the range and put 200 rounds through it without cleaning or oiling. Gun ran flawlessly and tight groupings. I’ve put hundreds more through it with zero issues.
I’m not getting a 365XL but not because of this test. I’m not into it just like I don’t want a G48.

·
Premium Member
12,742 Posts
Ok. Clearly the gun needs to go to back to Sig. It has just the one type of malfunction so I’m thinking it could be a RSA issue. Could be worse. But that’s why you test before you carry and have the manufacturer fix it.
We had an early 365 as our range rental. Very popular and zero malfunctions with a ton of rounds through it.
Many years ago I was reading “Gun Tests” magazine. They would by guns off the rack and accepted no manufacturers advertising or money.
After awhile I realized, it’s that particular gun, not all of that model suck or are great. They had a few guns they said were great that I had and had nothing but problems with and visa-versa.
Early Sig 938’s were supposedly picky with ammo and had issues. I bought mine, went straight to the range and put 200 rounds through it without cleaning or oiling. Gun ran flawlessly and tight groupings. I’ve put hundreds more through it with zero issues.
I’m not getting a 365XL but not because of this test. I’m not into it just like I don’t want a G48.
I sold my early run 938 for that very reason.

41 - 60 of 128 Posts