Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
308 Posts
The general consensus is that non-factory (non-Glock) mags suffer many flaws and while okay for the range, nobody would use them when their life might be on the line.

Given that, having many non-factory mags, one might make the mistake of loading one of those for HD or CC, and that could be a life ending mistake.

Also, Glock firearms are less expensive in comparison to similar quality brands, so the extra price for factory mags is a fair trade off.

I have heard that Arredondo makes very high quality, but that the others should be avoided.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Are there any decent companies that makes good ones?
Assuming that Hi-cap is legal in your State:

There's an extension made by Magpul for KRISS Super V SMG. You can buy just the extension kit or the package (G21 mag + extension). Its not compatible with a 10 rnd mag.

You can get it HERE.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I want a Kriss so bad. My cousin is on the verge of ordering one. His wife is better than mine. Wish I could trade personalities :).
Give your cousin 35 bucks so he could order 2..

Oh.. perhaps you meant the Kriss Super V itself? That would take a lot of persuasion.. Goodluck! :D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
.......I have heard that Arredondo makes very high quality......
Yes they are. The down side is that they cost more then the factory mag. I have 4 G21 mags with them on. Planing on putting them on all of my G21 mags. With this you will have 17 + 1 rounds of .45acp. :D

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/51...-21-nylon-black-and-10-pct-extra-power-spring

I might pick up one of those 30 round mags just for the fun of it.

An midway usa is running a sale on factory glock mags till the end of this month ;).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. So does Glock make a 30 rd mag for 45 acp? If not what's the biggest they make? I had always bought OEM mags or mecgar. Anything else had gave me issues with my fire arms.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. So does Glock make a 30 rd mag for 45 acp? If not what's the biggest they make? I had always bought OEM mags or mecgar. Anything else had gave me issues with my fire arms.
Glock don't make hi-cap mags for .45acp. KRISS is just an extension (just like Arredondo), you're still gonna use your OEM G21 Mag & follower. It is made by Magpul & it comes with ISMI spring specifically made for the 30rnd capacity. Both are reputable companies. IMO, I believe it won't give you any issues. :)

Arredondo = +4
KRISS = +17

**Both has almost the same price...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts