Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a new 43x that I plan to carry AIWB. Does anyone have suggestions for a decent, halfway comfortable holster that could be delivered in a reasonable amount of time? Not 2-4 weeks. I know, I’m demanding like that. If it helps I’m not incredibly overweight but the extra weight I tote is around my waist. 5’7” 155lbs. Oh, and I don’t have a bottomless wallet either. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don’t carry AIWB. But...Concealment Express, CYA, Crossbreed are likely to offer good choices available in a timely fashion, without breaking the bank. And I’m sure there are more.

Reactions: wagnerj

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
758 Posts
Bravo Concealment, they are having a buy one get one free sale right now too.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I carry a 43 in a T-Rex Raptor holster, and couldn't be happier with it unless it was free. They have a quick-ship selection if you don't care about color choice, with immediate shipping and $65 purchase price. That's not real inexpensive, but it's less expensive than buying three or four $30-$40 holsters in the search for the 'right' one. I recommend the Raptor to a lot of people; it's far & away the most comfortable and concealable aiwb holster I've tried.

If you want one with a spare magazine their 'sidecar' holster also has a quick-ship option, but it's $105.

·
Registered
Glock 43x
131 Posts
Vedder IWB works for me, but to each his or her own.

Reactions: j102

·
Registered
15 Posts
I use a CYA Supply AIWB for my43x. Small company. Veteran owned. Great kydex products. I got mine in about a week when ordered last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts