Glock 43x Suggestions

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by wagnerj, Mar 4, 2020.

1. wagnerj

wagnerj New Member

I just recently purchased a new 43x that I plan to carry AIWB. Does anyone have suggestions for a decent, halfway comfortable holster that could be delivered in a reasonable amount of time? Not 2-4 weeks. I know, I’m demanding like that. If it helps I’m not incredibly overweight but the extra weight I tote is around my waist. 5’7” 155lbs. Oh, and I don’t have a bottomless wallet either. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jhg likes this.
  2. Paco

Paco Member

I don’t carry AIWB. But...Concealment Express, CYA, Crossbreed are likely to offer good choices available in a timely fashion, without breaking the bank. And I’m sure there are more.

wagnerj likes this.

3. Glockfinger

Glockfinger Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Bravo Concealment, they are having a buy one get one free sale right now too.

wagnerj likes this.
  4. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

I carry a 43 in a T-Rex Raptor holster, and couldn't be happier with it unless it was free. They have a quick-ship selection if you don't care about color choice, with immediate shipping and $65 purchase price. That's not real inexpensive, but it's less expensive than buying three or four $30-$40 holsters in the search for the 'right' one. I recommend the Raptor to a lot of people; it's far & away the most comfortable and concealable aiwb holster I've tried.
    [​IMG]

If you want one with a spare magazine their 'sidecar' holster also has a quick-ship option, but it's $105.

wagnerj likes this.