Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a visit to the range yesterday and shooting a G43 I decided to pick one up today. While picking it up I had Trijicon HD Night Sights installed. I'm thinking the G43 will be a great pocket carry option for me.

PS I'm not sure why the sight image is not displaying correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice, I love my G43. I went with the Ameriglo Ken Hackathorn sights. I also installed a Ghost Edge connector and polished the internals. And picked up a N82 tactical professional iwb holster.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Great score Corey! I really like those sights!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Really great sights, love them but the rear can snag on your pocket.
The rear is hooked so you can hook them on to something (you belt, the heal of your shoe, edge of a hard surface ) and rack the slide back one handed.

Love those sights as well. They are the only sights i run on my handguns.

·
Banned
904 Posts
The rear is hooked so you can hook them on to something (you belt, the heal of your shoe, edge of a hard surface ) and rack the slide back one handed.

Love those sights as well. They are the only sights i run on my handguns.

Sharp little bastards too. Been meaning to file mine a bit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
We have these on our G43 also. Agree with Support Gunner. The blunt or hooked shape of the rear sight is not all bad. If needed, one can rack the slide "one handed" by hanging the rear sight on one's belt or pants pocket seam with these sights. We see this as potentially advantageous.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great gun, great sights! Can't wait for a set for my G26.

What made you go with a yellow front vs. the orange? I'm still trying to decide...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've frequently read about the rear sights snagging. I plan to carry my G26 in an OWB holster, half FBI cant. Anything to worry about in terms of snagging?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts