Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a Glock 42 and love it as a carry concealed. I'm very interested in going to a red dot. i really like what Ive heard and read about the Holosun HS507c x2 but not sure what mounting plate will fit good.. looking for not to exspensive one but good one. there also seems to be diferant 507c's. i see 1 has a square opening and another a rounded top to it. theres also a 507c GR-x2...

any info about the Holosun 507c x2 or other 507c and mounting plate will be very much appreciated

· Low speed High drag
3,089 Posts
On the 42 it's gonna hang over the slide on the sides. Your gonna have to find someone to mill the 42 slide unless you find an aftermarket one. As far as mounting plates it gonna depend on if you can bypass 1 since the slide is milled or if you need a plate it probably gonna have to be fit by the person who mills your slide.

· Registered
25 Posts
The Holosun 507 fits nicely on a G19 but may be big, as previously stated, on the 43. There are smaller alternatives like a Sig Sauer maybe.

If you go red dot, remember one thing, you need to practice finding the dot. It doesn't always bounce into view. You have to develop a method for presenting the gun. I have found eye level is very important and pushing the gun out from your chest once the holster is cleared also helps with instant red dot view. I practice every day for a few minutes using the method described.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts