Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm not seeing any 124gr. .380 ammo on the subject company's website; and no, I've not used or heard of any .380 ammo in that weight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not seeing any 124gr. .380 ammo on the subject company's website; and no, I've not used or heard of any .380 ammo in that weight.
Thanks for your reply, I bought the ammo without much thought, couldn’t find any ammo at the time, but after talking to Glock, Locked and loaded and Ammo Inc. they said it’s all good.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow. Who knew? Back nigh on 47 years ago I had a .380, a Llama. A "fair" pistol but nothing to write home about. The typical ammo for it was 90 grain FMJ. The "bad-ass Super Vel" company made some nasty 88 grain HPs. Other than that, there wasn't much of a selection I was aware of. But............. 124 gr.??? That's nice! Great living room or bedroom pistol. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. Who knew? Back nigh on 47 years ago I had a .380, a Llama. A "fair" pistol but nothing to write home about. The typical ammo for it was 90 grain FMJ. The "bad-ass Super Vel" company made some nasty 88 grain HPs. Other than that, there wasn't much of a selection I was aware of. But............. 124 gr.??? That's nice! Great living room or bedroom pistol. Enjoy!
I forgot to post a pic…
Black Gadget Material property Font Audio equipment

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm confused looking at that box! This round GAINS 150 FPS from muzzle to 50 yds???? That's crazy **** right there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts