Glock 41 Customized

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by JJHNSN, Sep 13, 2017.

1. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

Just received photos of the Glock 41 that has been worked on my DP Precisions: http://www.dpcustomworksllc.com/

I am receiving the slide back unfinished so I can take it a local Cerakote applicator who also does laser etching for custom work.

The frame was stippled, magwell installed, double undercut, grooves and humps removed,and the internals polished and Apex Trigger group installed and polished, etc. The slide has been custom cut, with added slide cuts on the front and side.

I'll be having it refinished, then installing sights and my Leupold Deltapoint Pro optic, etc.

Will post more pics later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fr0man likes this.
  2. SixG17s

SixG17s Active Member

Are you building a USPSA Division Open gun? Whose magwell? Are you going to run a comp on it? It would be pretty tough for a .45acp with far less rounds in a 170mm mag to go up against a Major 9 Open gun with 31 rounds....

3. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

No, I'm not a gun-gamer, just building this as a fun gun for yours truly. It is a Carver "Big Mouth" magwell.

GARRIGA likes this.
  4. SixG17s

SixG17s Active Member

just for fun then.... You should try the games though, hellalot more fun than shooting at a box target from behind a bench..

Fr0man likes this.
  5. SixG17s

SixG17s Active Member

Are you in the security business?

6. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

I'm in the business of being awesome.

:)

Fr0man and BuzzinSATX like this.
  7. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Active Member

I was born awesome and it's nobody's business. Lol

Fr0man and BuzzinSATX like this.
  8. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

Exactly....glad to know you are awesome also.

GARRIGA and Fr0man like this.
  9. Fr0man

Fr0man Member

Have you ever considered working for DOE? Pays good, sends you out for paid vacations to your choice of schools, massive training ammo allotments and cool new toys to try out like MP7s and whatnot

10. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

UPDATE:

Taking my Glock 41 in to my Cerakote and Laser Engraving expert for his custom work. Not sure which color I'm choosing for the slide refinishing, but have all the information they need to engrave it.

More later.

Check out the awesome work of this man, Jeff Forbush:

http://www.4bushwrs.com/