Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like a soft holster or pocket holster for my Glock 27 Compact 40cal can any one tell me what best brand to buy, would like a soft holster to prevent scratches and scuffs, thanks guys and or gals, Happy Shooting to ya!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Would like a soft holster or pocket holster for my Glock 27 Compact 40cal can any one tell me what best brand to buy, would like a soft holster to prevent scratches and scuffs, thanks guys and or gals, Happy Shooting to ya!
Go to the vendor display in this forum and look at Defensiveholsters or Foxx, these guys are great and will have what you want!!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
For a soft holster try a uncle mikes

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I would recommended Blackwolf, he helped put me in the perfect holster

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
If you want a pocket holster, you can't go wrong with the DeSantis Nemesis. It covers a larger portion of the gun than most pocket holsters, while not interefering with the ability to draw, and sticks in the pocket well. I wouldn't recommend carrying on the belt or IWB with a soft holster.

·
Registered
26 Posts
jonm61 said:
If you want a pocket holster, you can't go wrong with the DeSantis Nemesis. It covers a larger portion of the gun than most pocket holsters, while not interefering with the ability to draw, and sticks in the pocket well. I wouldn't recommend carrying on the belt or IWB with a soft holster.
I have carried one of these and still do when i can only carry my 27. They are fantastic. Also inexpensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts