Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I shot one when my indoor range had a "Glock Day"...

Liked the feel and concealability...and the accuracy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Very easy to shoot and will conceal easily with a good gun belt and good holster. I love my 36.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Do a search, try www.glocktalk.com as there have been some issues with them. I had that was a lemon but my guess is it's a small risk. Mine was a FTF, FTE monster.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just curious on the FTF and FTE... Could it be the ammo? Also, i had some issues with my 19 and found i had to tap the mag on a table or my knee to make sure the rounds were seated to the back of the mag. That seemed to fix my problem. Just a thought.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I love my G36; it's my primary carry. However it will not feed epoxy tipped hollow point or 255 grain flat nose ammo; something about the steep reed ramp angle. It loves Hornady 230 grain TAP HP & Buffalo Bore copper ammo. I tested many different types of PD ammo when I first purchased the G36 and those two ran perfectly, box after box. I do run my G36 with a LWD Barrel, Ghost 3.5 Trigger, and a completely polished insides. My G19 is nice, but a little weak for my taste. When I have more time, I'll publish the PD ammo range tests.

·
Registered
99 Posts
This has been my problem which one.

I have a G19 and G27 now, I carry the G27

I was thinking of going to a G30, G30 SF or a G36 but then someone said why not the G29 or the G26

I can't decide LOL I guess I just need to buy them all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I can't decide LOL I guess I just need to buy them all. Your statement sounds just like me MrSmoofy..I have five Glocks and just keep wanting more and more and more!! My main problem is the shortage of green backs..cannot seem to print them fast enough! Just joking here for all you Feds..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts