Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 19 but am thinking of purchasing a 36. Would the 36 conceal easier? How is the recoil? Just give me your thoughts on the 36 in general.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I believe the G36 is slightly thinner, 1.10" versus 1.18" for the G19. I had a G36 which was a lemon which will happen time to time. Worst shooter I've had.

·
Banned
292 Posts
I have both but I carry the G19 alot more. The G36 carries the same as the G19. I can tell the difference of the G36 grip when holding it and shooting it. To me the G19 is about as good as it gets.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a G36 for sale on this web site. I upgraded the trigger system to a Glockworx system shoots quicker and smoother the original. I added night sights as well. I added a tungsten guide rod for recoil which helps a lot. I have a clip holster and a Mic trigger cover which makes very easy to carry all day. I am selling to buy another Glock I want. Gen 4 M20 when I can find one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a 36 but I prefer my 19 or 27

·
Registered
324 Posts
I currently have a 19 but am thinking of purchasing a 36. Would the 36 conceal easier? How is the recoil? Just give me your thoughts on the 36 in general.
I own the 19 and have shot the 36. I compared the 19 and 36 while I had them both and there was not a big enough size difference to say one is easier to conceal (on me anyway). The grip on the 36 is a little bit thinner. With the similar size I did not see the advantage of giving up 15 rounds for 6 rounds. That being said I still love the 36 and the way it shoots. The recoil was not bad. It is definitely on my list to get at some point.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I absolutely love my 36 it shoot smooth and is comfortable to carry all day... You just have to get the right holster.. I don't like the way 9's shoot 45 only for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts