Glock 36

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by garyb, May 1, 2012.

1. garyb

garyb New Member

Pa
    I should have a Glock 36 by this weekend :)

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Awesome dude. The Glock 36 is my Everyday carry weapon and I love it. I carry mine with a clip draw so that it is as slim and comfortable as possible. Have as much fun with yours as I continue to have with mine.

Attached Files:

3. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Congratulations!

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats...

make sure you post some pics of that bad boy...!!

5. AverageCitizen

AverageCitizen New Member

Is the 36 fairly close in size to the 25,27&33?
    Or is it bigger?

6. gunsite

gunsite New Member

G36

The G36 is great all around weapon for me, i carry it on the Hip, Ankle, Shoulder, and recently in my Ghostbelt. enjoy your weapon.

7. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Its close in size. The G36 is a smidgen longer and taller, but not as wide.

8. downbyloyalty

downbyloyalty New Member

Congrats, I know how you feel I've been waiting to pick mine up for two weeks but I'm on my way to pick it up.

9. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Yeah I almost had a OD G36 but at that time I didn't have my CCL & the NICS Denied me for some strange reason? Still don't know why? But 3 weeks after I was denied I received my CCL but the 36 was long gone.

They are nice shooters :)

10. garyb

garyb New Member

Pa
    Picked it up today, thought I had a box of ammo in my supply from last 45 I had :( I was wrong, and i have to work 1st and 2nd shift tomorrow but you can bet your butt i will have some for saturday :D

11. jeapster93

jeapster93 New Member

The G36 is my carry gun with an N82 tactical pro holster. I think you will be very happy with it. Congrats!