Glock 36

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PitbullNinja, Jan 6, 2012.

1. PitbullNinja

PitbullNinja New Member

Just got this bad boy for Christmas and man I'm loving it! It's the first .45 I've owned. I've carried Glocks for 20 years 17 and 22. I must say the 36 is my favorite! What accessories are fellow 36 owners putting on this bad boy? I'm using Hornady 230 grain TAP as my carry ammo.

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I don't have a 36, but I like them a lot! Wish I did have one! Welcome to Glock Forum!

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

A stainless steel guide rod improved my accuracy noticeably. I also went with an extended mag release, nite sites and an extended slide lock bar.

5. Hey,
    I put a LaserLyte rear site on mine and a Pearce Frame Plug and that's it! I have it pictured in my albums and my group "OD Glock Fans" if you're interested, Congrats :D

6. Dirty J

Dirty J This forum sucks.

Blah. JUST SHOOT IT!!!

In all seriousness, many have complained of "pinkie pinch" with the stock magazine baseplate. I would seriously consider the Pearce +0 base plate.

Aside from those... I rock mine stock.

Glock 36 is a fantastic carry gun. I've had mine for over a year.

7. PitbullNinja

PitbullNinja New Member

Glad to be here! I did add a The clip draw and plus one extended floor plates by Pearce. The extensions are perfect!

8. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I did shoot it. For some reason the short factory guide rods have more flex than the longer ones. The change to stainless was an instant improvement in my accuracy. My G36 out of the box was the least accurate gun I ever owned. Now it shoots just as sweet as my 19C with a little more kick.

I don't carry to compete or plink. I carry to make sure I get my fat old ass home at the end of the day, so for me accuracy is job one.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

10. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I want one! The only problem is the funds required to purchase one :/

11. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Active Member

Not too expensive. I bought one a couple of weeks ago.

12. jimmyalbrecht

How much did you pay?

13. Ridgerunner665

Ridgerunner665 Member

Just put some night sights on the pistol and Pearce +0 extensions on the mags.....and call it good (perfect)

14. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Active Member

I bought it used.

Night sights, one mag, pistol....

$380!

15. jimmyalbrecht

Dang! I'm jealous :p

16. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Active Member

It was owned by a chiropractor who never used it. The going rate is $550-$585 without night sights. You can see it on my YouTube channel.