Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this bad boy for Christmas and man I'm loving it! It's the first .45 I've owned. I've carried Glocks for 20 years 17 and 22. I must say the 36 is my favorite! What accessories are fellow 36 owners putting on this bad boy? I'm using Hornady 230 grain TAP as my carry ammo.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I don't have a 36, but I like them a lot! Wish I did have one! Welcome to Glock Forum!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
A stainless steel guide rod improved my accuracy noticeably. I also went with an extended mag release, nite sites and an extended slide lock bar.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey,
I put a LaserLyte rear site on mine and a Pearce Frame Plug and that's it! I have it pictured in my albums and my group "OD Glock Fans" if you're interested, Congrats :D
Just got this bad boy for Christmas and man I'm loving it! It's the first .45 I've owned. I've carried Glocks for 20 years 17 and 22. I must say the 36 is my favorite! What accessories are fellow 36 owners putting on this bad boy? I'm using Hornady 230 grain TAP as my carry ammo.

·
This forum sucks.
46 Posts
A stainless steel guide rod improved my accuracy noticeably. I also went with an extended mag release, nite sites and an extended slide lock bar.
Hey,
I put a LaserLyte rear site on mine and a Pearce Frame Plug and that's it! I have it pictured in my albums and my group "OD Glock Fans" if you're interested, Congrats :D

Blah. JUST SHOOT IT!!!

In all seriousness, many have complained of "pinkie pinch" with the stock magazine baseplate. I would seriously consider the Pearce +0 base plate.

Aside from those... I rock mine stock.

Glock 36 is a fantastic carry gun. I've had mine for over a year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to be here! I did add a The clip draw and plus one extended floor plates by Pearce. The extensions are perfect!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Blah. JUST SHOOT IT!!!

In all seriousness, many have complained of "pinkie pinch" with the stock magazine baseplate. I would seriously consider the Pearce +0 base plate.

Aside from those... I rock mine stock.

Glock 36 is a fantastic carry gun. I've had mine for over a year.

I did shoot it. For some reason the short factory guide rods have more flex than the longer ones. The change to stainless was an instant improvement in my accuracy. My G36 out of the box was the least accurate gun I ever owned. Now it shoots just as sweet as my 19C with a little more kick.

I don't carry to compete or plink. I carry to make sure I get my fat old ass home at the end of the day, so for me accuracy is job one.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I want one! The only problem is the funds required to purchase one :/

·
Registered
456 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
I want one! The only problem is the funds required to purchase one :/
Not too expensive. I bought one a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
456 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
Dang! I'm jealous :p
It was owned by a chiropractor who never used it. The going rate is $550-$585 without night sights. You can see it on my YouTube channel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts