Glock 36

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by etbonds, Mar 31, 2012.

1. etbonds

etbonds New Member

My GSSF membership package came in the mail yesterday. Went to Coles in Tampa to buy a G27 to go with my G22. They happened to have a G36 blue label in stock. I fell in love, it had to come home with me. I had them install night sights before I left. I just got back from the range. 200 rounds shoots beautifully. I have ordered the Pearce mag plates. The only thing I think indeed to replace is the slide release . Does any one have recommendations of what to get? Also are the hard to install.

2. kevinth1999

kevinth1999 New Member

I just installed an extended slide release and the extended slide lock on my G17 and G21in less the 15 minutes, super easy !

3. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

Pearce Plus Zero magazine extension and Talon Grips (sand paper type) are a great combo for me. I have large hands with thin fingers and this works well for me.
    You can see photos of mine and others on carry weapon photos thread. BTW I realized today with the hot weather that you can pocket carry very easily with cargo shorts :).

4. Ky21sf

Ky21sf New Member

Extended magazine release, but it's kind of tricky to install but well worth the price

5. etbonds

etbonds New Member

That's what I picked up the Pearce plus 0. I will look at the talon grips. Just watched the video at glock store on install. It doesn't look difficult. I have a galco king tuk for my 1911. They didn't show one for a glock 36. Any recommendations .

6. etbonds

etbonds New Member

Just ordered a foxx holster from one of the vendors here. Looks nice can't wait to get it.

7. Hey etbonds, if you're from FL, how about you join up the Social Group we started for Florida Glock Enthusiasts ? it's here on this site:

https://www.glockforum.com/forum/groups/florida glock enthusiasts/

8. etbonds

etbonds New Member

Will do thanks for the invite

9. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Glockstore not only sells the part, but you can view the installation video right from the page. I highly recommend the "Complete Glock" video from them also.

Two pins and 15 mins. should do the trick.

10. I bought from them, but they should increase communication.

To clarify, sometimes the package arrives and the email confirmation of shipping doesn't until after package arrives.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012