Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone can help me out with this issue. I'm looking to switch out the old worn out sights on a G36 I picked up used. It was LE trade in. I'm switched out the stock Glock sights on my 23 Gen4 with TFO sights and had no issues, it was pretty straight forward. I broke my G36 down and looked where the from Glock sight screw would be and found something I hadn't seen before. How do I get this front sight off? See the pic's attached.

Attachments

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Just pull it off with pliers or use a small punch under it. To keep from scratching slide put masking tape around it. That's how I take them off.

NRA member, GSSF member and a GCA.
Sent from my Commodore 64 yesterday.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
It's pressed in somehow, you won't be able to use it again. Make sure your new sights will fit a 36 when you buy new ones.

NRA member, GSSF member and a GCA.
Sent from my Commodore 64 yesterday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the TFO's on my 23, but am open to other suggestions for G36 sights. I know I want them to be night sights but just don't have any other experience with other brands. The TFO's are great at night and superb during the day. I plan on putting a set of those on my G42 when the TFO's come out late May (that's when I've heard they are coming out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts