Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are the newest G36's doing as far as reliability is concerned ? They are the only Glock I ever read or hear negatives thing about.

·
Premium Member
14,794 Posts
My wife and I rented a Glock 36 Gen 3 because she is big fan of the 45 ACP reputation. Neither one of us liked it. For her an all steel Colt Commander is a better choice because the weight lessens the recoil.
Respect to your Wife!! That’s too much for me to edc. Maybe an Officer model!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the 30, and the 36. The 30 is a darn good shooter and I will admit that I am better with it than I am with the 36. The 36 is close though. I prefer to carry the 36, as it fits my hand better and is thinner. With that being said, I have had no issues after the first 50 rounds. I had a couple FTE during the first 50, and it may have been my fault, I don't know. After that I have not had a single issue, and would not hesitate to carry it. I have a few hundred rounds through it now, and it works like a Swiss time piece. A little bit more kick than the 30, but hey, it is a light weight 45. I can still hit consistently inside a 6 inch circle at 20 yards without any issue, so that is good enough for me. I have the cheap plastic sites on both pistols and they work fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts