Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to the forum I just bought the glock 36 for concealment and was just curious if anyone had an opinion on this model? Did I make a good choice? Would appreciate some tips or advice.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum lilman33981 !!

My opinion...the G36 is a very concealable & lightweight carry piece

and .45acp is my caliber of choice.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome lilman33981! I have a G19 and G26 but I'm sure some of our members will be along soon to answer your question. In my opinion you can't go wrong with any Glock. Enjoy the forum.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I think the 36 is a great pistol. I haven't shot one but I've worked on a couple and really like them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I recently convinced my buddy to buy one. I thought it shot great for a firearm of that size and caliber. I was very surprised, thought it might be to snappy to enjoy shooting.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, lilman33981, and WELCOME to the Forum!

The G36 fills a niche (narrow-profile single-stack .45ACP) that contributes to its concealability while remaining in the .45ACP range.

It is not a bad choice. It is, however, limited in aftermarket products because it is the only Glock of its style and size.

Again, WELCOME!

(*Moving thread to Introductions*)

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
As Glock's only single stack magazine system the 36 is a fine shooting pistol. The slim design makes it a very light concealable. Good choice. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
lilman33981, if your new gun has a big G on the side of the slide you made a very good choice. And the .45acp is a such a great caliber. Enjoy it by exercising it every chance you get.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
I've been thinking getting the gl 29 my 20 isn't easy to conceal. i have nothing against the .45's my brother has gl21 i just don't want the same thing as everyone else. in Columbus everyone has .40 and .45. but would the gl36 be a better concealment gun?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10mil said:
I've been thinking getting the gl 29 my 20 isn't easy to conceal. i have nothing against the .45's my brother has gl21 i just don't want the same thing as everyone else. in Columbus everyone has .40 and .45. but would the gl36 be a better concealment gun?
Yes it is very slim and you can't even notice it under your shirt or in your pocket

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yes it is very slim and you can't even notice it under your shirt or in your pocket
Lilman, The 23 is quite nice as well for conceal it is a .40 but I think the entire FBI must like it for more than just the way it shoots.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
when i finish school i plan on going to the fbi but i didn't know they carried 10mils till after i bought mine. and i completely love the way it shoots. but that's the reason why i was gonna go with the gl29 as a concealed but from what I've been reading the gl36 sounds better so now Idk what i want lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts