Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still relatively new to shooting and honestly shake my head when I hear some stories about how good Glocks really are. I bought a G34 a couple weeks ago and was told how smooth it would. Well, I must apologize - it was amazing the difference in the feel of the G34 and the G19. Can't wait to go shooting again.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Congrats on your new toy...post a pic of the two

when you find the time. Are both of them stock ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I hope you have better luck with your 34 than me! What gen is yours a 3 or 4? Mine is a gen3 birthdate 2-23- 2012.I just had 4 failure to feed and mine is ejecting up and hitting the top of my head. I will go out and shoot some more ammo 124 gr this time last time was 115 fmj. I like the feel and looks of the 34!I think she just needs to be run hard to break in.I have one more permit to use a 22 gen4 might be it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congrats, the 34 is a great choice. I have several thousand rounds through my 34 and only had one FTE. It was with cheap ammo and only happened once. Did the Tap Rack, and kept on going.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Congrats on your G34. I wish I still had mine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
Congrats on your new toy...post a pic of the two

when you find the time. Are both of them stock ?
Yes sir, they are all stock. I'm thinking about getting a ported barrel for the 34 though. The guns my profile pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts