Glock 34

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by TXGlock19, Apr 21, 2012.

1. TXGlock19

TXGlock19 New Member

I'm still relatively new to shooting and honestly shake my head when I hear some stories about how good Glocks really are. I bought a G34 a couple weeks ago and was told how smooth it would. Well, I must apologize - it was amazing the difference in the feel of the G34 and the G19. Can't wait to go shooting again.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on your new toy...post a pic of the two

when you find the time. Are both of them stock ?

3. I hope you have better luck with your 34 than me! What gen is yours a 3 or 4? Mine is a gen3 birthdate 2-23- 2012.I just had 4 failure to feed and mine is ejecting up and hitting the top of my head. I will go out and shoot some more ammo 124 gr this time last time was 115 fmj. I like the feel and looks of the 34!I think she just needs to be run hard to break in.I have one more permit to use a 22 gen4 might be it.

4. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Congrats, the 34 is a great choice. I have several thousand rounds through my 34 and only had one FTE. It was with cheap ammo and only happened once. Did the Tap Rack, and kept on going.

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Congrats on your G34. I wish I still had mine.

6. TXGlock19

TXGlock19 New Member

Yes sir, they are all stock. I'm thinking about getting a ported barrel for the 34 though. The guns my profile pic.