Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
G27
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New guy here. I just got my Wolff Spring Kit today and I installed them into my g34, i noticed a good amount of improvement on the trigger pull and travel. Now i also got some malfunctions, holding down the trigger while racking the slide and slowly releasing the trigger, it should go back to reset but no it will engage right away. I also noticed the trigger wouldnt go back to reset fully. I also installed a Ghost connector and it just made it worse. Please help, im stumped and i dont know what to do.
i put everything back to stock and its functioning properly

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
But im after the lighter trigger pull without any malfunctions
You did indeed answer your own question and the answer to your second question is in a song.

If you were a reloader you could use Federal primers and you may get away with the spring kit but lacking that ability you are stuck with OEM to attain reliability.

Reactions: Olga17

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! New guy here. I just got my Wolff Spring Kit today and I installed them into my g34, i noticed a good amount of improvement on the trigger pull and travel. Now i also got some malfunctions, holding down the trigger while racking the slide and slowly releasing the trigger, it should go back to reset but no it will engage right away. I also noticed the trigger wouldnt go back to reset fully. I also installed a Ghost connector and it just made it worse. Please help, im stumped and i dont know what to do.
i put everything back to stock and its functioning properly

thanks in advance
Never ceases to amaze me how folks go out and spend good money on possibly one of the best made handguns in the world, proven and tested again and again and than swap out parts and complain that it doesn’t function properly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how folks go out and spend good money on possibly one of the best made handguns in the world, proven and tested again and again and than swap out parts and complain that it doesn’t function properly.
For starters Glocks are not perfect from the factory, which is why we have new Gens coming out every so often with some minor updates in between. They are designed to fit the majority of uses. But not everyone is comfortable with stock triggers, especially if they plan on using them in competition, etc. The one thing Glocks have going over most others, is their simplicity of design. At the same time they are very easy to modify. If one wanted to, the trigger pull could be reduced down to under 2 lbs (if you are so inclined) and still function reliably with the stock (modified) trigger/trigger bar.
The whole Glocks should not be tampered with, is a bit silly and if true, would make this Forum useless, as the only posts on here would be "Just bought a Glock XX and it is perfect".

·
Registered
51 Posts
if you put back the factory striker spring it should work fine. Make sure the connector angle is correct. Ghost has a tutorial on that. Only springs i change are the firing pin safety spring and the trigger return spring. I ususally get a 3.5 to 4 pound trigger with most Ghost connectors. Anything less will need a more tuning for complete reliability.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts