Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
ill give you retail of 30 dollars for the 9mm... this will all calm down... so better hurry and make your rent money soon... if not dont worry... obama will bail you out and give more of my hard earned money to you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was posting for one of my patients so no need to be an *******. As for your hard earned money, believe me I don't need it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Vegas-Misfit said:
ill give you retail of 30 dollars for the 9mm... this will all calm down... so better hurry and make your rent money soon... if not dont worry... obama will bail you out and give more of my hard earned money to you
+1!

This made me chuckle!

·
Registered
174 Posts
rtab27 said:
I was posting for one of my patients so no need to be an *******. As for your hard earned money, believe me I don't need it.
Patients? What are you a doctor?! Hahaha yeah okay. Anyone of the stature high enough to have "patients" wouldn't bother with a quick $30 turn around on some junk magazines......

·
Banned
473 Posts
Vegas-Misfit said:
+2 lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
RollinBIGCoal12v said:
Patients? What are you a doctor?! Hahaha yeah okay. Anyone of the stature high enough to have "patients" wouldn't bother with a quick $30 turn around on some junk magazines......
+1! Haha.....

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
Unlike the rest of these uhhhhhh members, for lack of a nicer term, I'm interested. Can you post some pics? Thanks.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Unlike the rest of these uhhhhhh members, for lack of a nicer term, I'm interested. Can you post some pics? Thanks.
I am seriously interested. I posted my price point, if he doesn't accept no harm no foul.

·
Banned
473 Posts
officerfrasher said:
In NEED? I would consider a 31/33 round mag a want not a NEED. If you're really in need I can sell you a 10 or 15 round mag for $23.
Lmao! Sarcasm buddy calm down. If you couldn't tell by the OTHER comments that were just having fun then I sure hope that your really not an officer out on the streets with attitude like that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.