Glock 32 and 23 mags?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Shenkendo, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Shenkendo

Shenkendo New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I own a G32 and was wondering if a G32 mag and a G23 mag are interchangable? I want to get more mags or a higher cap mag for my G32 but all I can find is G23 mags. I was told once that they were but I wasn't sure about it. So if anyone can help thanks a lot.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Shenkendo!! If you have a minute maybe you could go to our Intro. section and post a little intro. about you and your glocks? Gun pictures always welcome!! Enjoy the forum!

3. Welcome to the forum Shenkendo! One of these helpful, friendly people will be by shortly to answer your question. I would but I truly don't know myself. :)

4. 762X51

762X51 New Member

They will the 357 is a necked down 40 they use the same mag just one is marked 357 and ones marked 40

5. Shenkendo

Shenkendo New Member

Thanks 762X51 that helps out a lot.

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

7. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

I have a couple G32 mags that I would trade you for G23 mags.

8. That's what I've always read. Funny thing, local guns for sale web site, guy was trying to trade a couple 40cal mags for a couple 357Sig mags. Didn't have the heart to tell him they were the same mag, just marked different.:rolleyes:

9. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Actually, the followers are a TINY bit different. (the 32 uses a "2" and the newest 23 uses a "6"). But I have used them both with no issue in BOTH guns.