Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is mine
How do you like the grip extension? Is it a Scherer? I am considering purchasing some.
I am thinking about a 9 round magazine for CCW carry, but for my 10 rounder I'd like the extension.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Night and day in my opinion the grip extensions were the first thing I did I have not a huge hand but a bigger one and they give your pinky just a little bit more real estate over the factory floor plates

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Y'all tradin in for a gen 4 if/when the come out?
No plans to, I just got it and want to keep it for awhile. I might start saving again to buy a Gen 4, but I want to see what the difference will be. If it is just a replaceable backstrap and stippling, then I'm fine with my G30SF. If it is a G36 slide/G30 frame hybrid? Then I'll be interested. :)

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
OneOldGoat said:
Y'all tradin in for a gen 4 if/when the come out?
I doubt there will be a gen4 g30 because of the slim frame and theres already a smaller .45, the g36.

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I doubt there will be a gen4 g30 because of the slim frame and theres already a smaller .45, the g36.
I read somewhere that the G30 4th Gen is due out this year, according to Glock.
Maybe the 4th Gen model will be the "Recon Hybrid"? :eek:

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What's the recon hybrid?

A Glock 30 frame, with a G36 Slide. People are buying a complete G36's, and then buying a G30 lower. It shaves a few ounces and drops some width: let me see if I can find a picture...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts