Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
tough choice theyre both good. 9mm has 15+1 g30s 10+1. i think id go with the 30s. but i like the 9 cuz you can get 17 and 33rnd mags

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the G30s on layaway and will be picking it up the end of this month just wondering the G19 gen 4 but the G30s is hard to find these days!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have both, they're both awesome guns. One thing to consider, if you pull then trigger on the 30S while you're indoors .... It may be the last thing ever you hear. A .45 in a confined space can be deafening..... I carried the 30S for a few months and I love that gun, but you have to consider your environment.......just a thought.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I have had both for awhile now..I would get the 30S..But definitely get both at some point, every glock owner should have a 19. Is this your first glock?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Glockerley said:
Interesting that nobody mentioned the 26 in place of the 19? I have the 19 Gen 4, still waiting on my ccdw :/
I have the 19, 26, and 30s. I used to edc the 26 now I use the 19 for edc, duty and home defense, can't use the 30s for edc till I retire

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I have the 19, 26, and 30s. I used to edc the 26 now I use the 19 for edc, duty and home defense, can't use the 30s for edc till I retire
I also have all 3, I love them all. Actually have been carrying the 26 fde the most.. Only cause it's the newest

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts
That's a tough call. I personally think everyone should have a Glock 19, so 19. Then 30S.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I have a 19 and a 30. The 19 is what I carry. Extra capacity being the big thing. 9mm ballistics have gotten a lot better. I carry Critical Duty 135gr +P in it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying decide which glock to get. I put a 19 in my hand today and it fit and felt great. They didn't have a 26 gen 4. Whats the recoil like. I practiced with an M&P and didnt like it.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I am trying decide which glock to get. I put a 19 in my hand today and it fit and felt great. They didn't have a 26 gen 4. Whats the recoil like. I practiced with an M&P and didnt like it.
There's definitely more recoil with the 26, but it's still manageable. The 19 is a great first gun

1 - 20 of 32 Posts